Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mayonaise Mondaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by jamesixgun, Jul 5, 2010.

1. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Mayonaise Mondaily

Yep. Mayonaise.

RL: Laying in bed last night, unable to sleep, filled with a feeling that I had forgotten something important... About 1:30am, it hit me: Mayonaise. See, mayo is on sale this week at the grocery, and I'm about out of the jar I have, so I meant to get some when I groceried on Saturday. Alas: I didn't put it on the list, so it didn't get purchased. Oh well. Gives me an excuse to get out later today. Woo.

So. Up. Coffee. RSS/email. Interwebsurfings. Daily-Making. Soon, I'll make that grocery run (need Milk too), and after that, I'll RantBook(tm), get my XFiles on, eat something(s), and try not to nap so I can get to bed nice and early tonight and go back to workies tomorrow.

Did I mention I'm off today for the holiday (yesterday)? Well, I am. :yes:

D2: Ummm.

Edit: and there are two 'n's in "Mayonnaise," jackass! Oh well. I'm not going to go back and edit. Behold my 1337 speeling skilz!

2. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

Re: Mayonaise Mondaily

RL: Going to put in for work today, but really in my heart hope I don't get any. Spent most of the day yesterday in the sun, and that tends to take out all my energy. Saw a wierd band which played like latin jazz, but in Cherokee and English with traditional Cherokee themes. Very strange stuff.

D2: Working up the sorc from 85-87 on pits and tunnels. Nothing exciting for the last few days. Arm is still sore and stiff but the doctor tells me I should work through it.

3. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

RL: Off today, too. My plans? In just a little while I'm headed out for an early lunch. ...Lunch with someone else. ...That I've never met. ...That's interested in electronic music, reading, and geeky sci-fi, tech stuff. ...And that's of the female persuasion!! This could potentially be very interesting... :scratchchin:

D2: Not yet.

OVG: Okay, the final mission in GTA IV feels impossible. The default controls for a helicopter involves: left hand on WSAD for ascension/descent and banking; right hand on the numpad for fore/aft banking (essentially, movement) and turning; AND a third hand on the mouse to fire your guns. Yeah... I think I'm gonna have to remap some buttons...

Because everyone's telling me to, I'm trying to play through Half-Life right now. I'm at the point where I always stop, after the tentacles and gargantuan thing and just pulled into some rail station. And for some weird reason, whenever the music kicks in it's not from the game. It's from my personal music collection. Can't figure out how to turn it off.

4. ReadyTorches

ReadyTorches IncGamers Member

Rl: Same old soccer game later tonight:smug:. Doing nothing all day and waiting for the movie The last air bender to come out in my town.

D2: Work more on my hammy, minute things to be done with barb, and start my fury if i can find some people to play with. Organize my mules, delete some old characters; lucky you guys use atma and stuff, I just have two comps, two cd keys (bnet xfering purposes xD) and a mem stick.

OVG: Take a chip out of lost Odyssey, I'm nearly done. Prolly get to 60 in MW2 and finally get a gun I can use. Also Grand wars in Tactics and with fear of my guild losing I will be playing for sure cause they suck utter d**** with out me or my friend Rick.

5. Skjolde

Skjolde IncGamers Member

RL: Cleaning up the appartment and going to the store in a couple of mins.

D2: Nah.

OVG: I suck at BF: BC2 online.

6. SiTro

SiTro IncGamers Member

Do you have a music CD in the CD drive? I remember getting to the end of Opposing Force and after taking a few steps into the last level the CD drive spun up and started playing whatever was inside. In my case it was Nickelback - Never Again, which was a fairly decent sound for the level. But it might be that the game's looking for a track on the game CD and making do with whatever it finds. Is there any correlation between the music it plays?

Anyway, if you play it further I hope you enjoy Half-Life. Overall I think the original's good fun, but I don't find the rail section particularly great. The marine sections are normally good though.

J6G: I know what you mean about taking advantage of supermarket offers. I forgot to get ketchup earlier. And I still have curry sauces from a couple of months ago when they were on a good deal.

RL: A meeting with my supervisor which I didn't walk out of feeling like an idiot, some good progress in my work afterwards. Today was a good day. I wish all Mondays were as amazing. The evening? Try and get a little bit further, then try and get a little bit further in...

D2: Currently playing a necromancer that I started about a month ago when I couldn't sleep. Skelliemancers are pretty easy to control with a touchpad only, plus I want to focus on a lvl 30 skill with this one. The rule I have is that I respec before I enter NM, so I only use the easy mode build for Normal. Should be fun afterwards. Well, at least interesting.

7. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

J6G: I'm suddenly craving some deli sandwiches with mayonnaise.

RL: Late nights are debilitating, napping 3 hours during the day has suddenly become routine. Ugh.

D2: Levelling some characters up to 90. Pretty entertaining news for D2.

OVG: My choice of CoH:ToV, LoL, HoN, King's Bounty, Hellgate:London, or maybe Atelier Iris 2 for the PS2. Also kicked up Warcraft III again, thinking about going for that Spirit Walker icon I've always wanted. Just 150 wins to go!

8. Milb

Milb IncGamers Member

Lol @ those runewords.

Made one myself:

Lionheart
    Dusk Shroud
    'HelLumFal'
    Defense: 1177
    Durability: 20 of 20
    Required Strength: 65
    Required Level: 49
    Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
    Item Level: 1
    Fingerprint: 0x90c9919e
    +25 to Strength
    +10 to Energy
    +15 to Dexterity
    +20 to Vitality
    +50 to Life
    +771 Defense
    Damage Reduced by 8%
    Increase Maximum Life 5%
    +14 Life after each Kill
    45% Faster Run/Walk
    +1 to Teleport
    15% Damage Taken Goes to Mana
    +2 to All Skill Levels
    +68 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
    91% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
    +20% Enhanced Damage
    All Resistances +30
    Requirements -15%
    Socketed (3: 3 used)

9. Virtue

Virtue IncGamers Member

RL: It is TOO DAMN HOT OUTSIDE. That's at 5pm, it was like 48-49C earlier today.

D2: No idea

OVG: LoL and/or KH2

10. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Milb: I think you're a little confused as to how it works. :p

RL: A scorching 25C here at the moment. Hocchan's album had some good songs, but ended up even more mind-numbingly sugary than expected. :crazyeyes:

D2: Probably.

OVG: No.

11. Milb

Milb IncGamers Member

Mine's better ;)

Thinking about it, an Eternity / Grief would have been better than the Doom / Grief which has been hacked, think I'd prefer the CB and LL compared to what the other runes give you.