Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

maybe ot:What would izual wear?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Kirby Hunter, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Kirby Hunter

Kirby Hunter IncGamers Member

maybe ot:What would izual wear?

i was just curious because i wanted to make a character based on the story^.^*
    Ive made bloodraven :p
    I was thinking like

weapon:Azure wrath phase blade
    Helm:Andariel or a spired helm(Which looks better?)or a bone visage
    Belt:??
    Rings:??
    Armor:guardian angel
    im not realy sure on what to wear^_^
    if anyone could suggest something...^.^or link me to a story on izual :) that would be nice
    thnx

2. Paladuck

Paladuck IncGamers Member

Izual the angel, or the demon that holds his spirit?
    If it was the former, just wear a bunch of blue stuff that has a chance to cast frost nova ^_^
    As for the latter. Hell if I know...heh

3. pedro11

pedro11 IncGamers Member

Izual Bio
    The set up that imo that would give the blue and gold look that Izual has would be

Weapon: Coldsteel or Djinn Slayer
    Helm: Nightwings Veil
    Belt: Goldwrap
    Rings: 2 x Ravenfrost (for the chance to cast frost nova
    Armor: Tyreal's Might
    Gloves: Chance Guards
    Boots: Gorefoot

4. fonis toastes

fonis toastes Banned

bugged eye of etlich

5. simmk81

simmk81 IncGamers Member

hmmm interesting enough, it was mentioned that tyrael gave him some weapon (was it azurewrath? i dunno) and he lead a ill-fated rush on the hellforge against tyrael's wishes. in the end, he ended up residing in the husk of a creature summoned from the abyss, awaiting release from his eternal torture.

have an idea, why not "interview" hadriel, the angel (fallen angel) that "guards" the entrance to the river of flame with all those rotating head statues and not even a finger lifted even when you lead monsters to him unlike our dear friend in between cold plains and blood moor.

6. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

More info on our beloved Izzy: http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/act4-izual.shtml

Azurewrath has to be used to be true to the Story... even if it's look is a little off.
    Jeweler's armor of Frost Nova with 4 PRubies.

In all honesty, Barb would be the way to go to recreate this character. You have to recreate his heft and life points. The absolute best armor would be: Gothic Plate/ Embossed Plate/ Lacquered Plate (Open Chest, Armored Forearms, Extended loin-cloth thingamajiggie, Armore Shoulders and spikes to resemble the wings slightly) Of course you'd have good defense. Izzy doesn't have the best defense, but you have to recreate his tanking ability.

http://www.geocities.com/alainpp66/ArmourAppearance.html

Field Plate/ Sharktooth Armor/ Kraken Shell and Full Plate Mail/ Chaos Armor/ Shadow Plate follow soon after.

Chain Mail/ Mesh Armor/ Boneweave isn't too bad if you prefer the Loin-Cloth that looks more like Izzies but has a more limited length.

He has a 50%Chance to block... you could take it a step higher to 75%.

Nightwing Veil was an Excellent suggestion. Could always go with Jeweler's of Frost Nova again... 3 Prubies. COuld be done in a Fanged Helm/Lion Helm/Fury Visor... Warning, doesn't look as good in game as it does in Char Screen. Back is good, but ugly from front.

Shield would be Blackoak or Whitstan's... Both slightly less obvious. Blackoak Reduces Cold damage and life while Whitstan's offers the blocking.

1 Raven for CBF, Cold Damage and added Blocking.. other your choice.

Ammy, Rare one with Frost Nova.

Gloves: Your choice really... Ones that come to mind, Steelrend Bloodfist, Mavina's, IK.

Belt: String

Boots: Again, whatever you feel your build needs. Nothing Specific. Probably more life.

Inventory. 40 Hibernal Small Charms of Vita. Or just of Vita.

7. Kirby Hunter

Kirby Hunter IncGamers Member

I wanted to make a pally because a pally is closer to an angel then a barb^.^

Anyway...I guess getting that blue look is gonna be hard=/ ...........
    T-T I guess a 4 sock of frost nova gothic plate would be good...or those Knockback gloves for the frost nova^.^

8. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

HAHA that is so true, in an 8 player game izual packs more than 400k HP which would definetely put him up there with bugged eye users. Luckily his damage is similar to that of a level 1 paladin using a short sword.

9. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

I was under the impression that he wielded Shadowfang and Tyrael used Azurewrath.

Lucky