Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Maxed Syenergied now what?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Buliarios, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Buliarios

Buliarios IncGamers Member

Maxed Syenergied now what?

Ok well I've maxed out all the syenergies on my Necro Bone Spirit, Bone Wall, Bone Spear and Teeth I use the Marrowwalks "feature". Now I'm not to sure what I should put points to I'm only clvl 78 I've also saved a few points (2) up.

So any suggestions on what I can spend my points on? I was thinking Bone Armor but I'm not too sure.

2. xanth

xanth Guest

a pt in claygolem and golem mastery helps...decrep is a nice curse and ce is useful to max...

3. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

I would go with Decrepify myself first, then with Clay Golem.

If this is a dueler, then those 2 are your best options for you, although Clay Golem is not truely needed for you.

HoS

4. Buliarios

Yes I am a dueler I don't really see a point for Clay in duels though cause he is a 1 hit dead thing, I also already have Decriptify with base point of 1 in it and is lvl 14 with +skills?
    So you still think I should stick points into Dec? If not what should I pump?
    Thankies

5. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

Maybe bone armor? :p

Yeah its only 10 hp per slvl but its something :teeth:.

6. core1000

core1000 IncGamers Member

I would sing the following line to you:
    "What a waste of points!"

Get it?

7. Dazuni

Dazuni IncGamers Member

you know if you are dueler, may be you would interest in Clay if you don’t have prison.

I have been dueling thunder/lighting storm Sorc and FOH pally, and the target of choice seems to be clockwise and circular. i.e. if your Bone wall / Prison is right next to the pally or sorc, their targeting will pick the wall rather then you. But if you are right next to them you get hit first, if there are no other target between you and them, you get hit first.

So having a rightly placed clay golem as a high mobility damage taken can buy you some seconds to get them with you BS. They might have to teleport next to you but they will have to look for the hot keys. Prison is good too but it does not move. BP is better then BW because at high level it is almost free. Level 27 BP cost 1 mana to cast.

But if at the beginning the sorc and pally are to teleport and cast the spell. Then necro stands little chance.

8. Buliarios

Ok I'm gonna put a point into clay golem and golem mastery. So thats all good but then I also need to be able to put points into other things... hrmmmm is it safe to put more into dec? I mean I haven't even done all the skill quests yet so I still go alot of points to use.

9. Kyo

Kyo IncGamers Member

I am not a dueler so i'm not entirely sure what i am saying is correct. But here goes. Depending on how much SP u could think about spending the extra point into a Super Golum. It may be not much but it would certainly give your opponent something extra to think about. Not sure if anyone tried this but with enough SP you can boost your clay (if that what your going for) to quite a high level of HP wise.

For decrep if PvM 1 point is more then enough but again for dueling purposes personally if i was going for it i would probably put 1 point in and try and beef it up with +skill items. So if u got around slvel 10+ on decrep that more than enough to make it affective. Heard Decrep is a really killer :)

Again if summons 1 point into summon resist is a must for PvM so it could be useful in duel as well i suspose.

Kyo

10. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

Decrepify is generally good to pump for the increased duration, but if you want to go golem pump CG rather than golem mastery. He gains more life this way (on average i'd say, depending on your +skills), in addition to more slow.