Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Max Str for MF Meteorb?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Sunjeet, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Sunjeet

Sunjeet IncGamers Member

Max Str for MF Meteorb?

My question is simple and needed: What is the max amount of str you put for your MF Meteorb? Currently I have 100 str (with 25 unused points). I originally intended to go for a Spirit Monarch before finding out that SP doesn't have some of the Runewords. I figure 100 is a decent number to stop at now since its not too high that its wasted. But I'm wondering if there are some good MF things I don't know about that need more than 100 str. I stopped playing for about a year between 1.09 and 1.10 and don't know all of the new things that are out.

2. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

The highest you would need with a Tal's sorc is 71 for the armor, 95 for War Travs or 106 for a Rhyme'd Grim Shield. Other than that, nothing else strikes my mind. The only other pieces of MF gear I use on a tal's sorc is a dual ist'd ali baba, and a Harle (replacing the orb and helm), and those have low req's.

crg

3. Sleepless

Sleepless IncGamers Member

Not really. You've stopped at the right number because the best mf armor (skullder's ire) has a str req of 97 and 95 for WT.

4. Sleepless

Hmm? Stormshield has 156 str req and 133 with a -15% req jool. Are you using +str gear to put it on then SS apply his 30 str bonus ?

Edit: Yeah, that's what I've thought.

5. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Evidently, he has access to -19.3% Req jools. Damn, I gotta get me some of them.

But the item swapping works too. Just sucks if you die then you have to have the ammy handy to re-equip everything.

6. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

True that. I do the same thing with some of my chars - I leave a big +str ammy in my stash for my necro for example. Why not eh? Everything left at bare minimum so you can apply as much as possible to +vit.

7. Sunjeet

Sunjeet IncGamers Member

Thanks guys. I guess I'll just leave my str as is and put the rest into Vitality/Energy (though probably not much into nrg since I don't use ES).

8. Sleepless

I would suggest NONE/Nada/Rien in energy