Max MF% on Rings, Ammys and Helms?

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Max MF% on Rings, Ammys and Helms?

Rings- I know nagels go up to 30%, but I have seen people with rare rings at like 32% or 34%; so is the ring max mf 40%? Do these spawn in 1.10, or are they from 1.08/09? Can magical ones reach 40%

Ammys- I have found magical ammys with 35% and a 2nd mod, but I have seen ones with like 38% or 42%; is the ammy max mf 50%? Do these spawn in 1.10, or are they from 1.08/09? Can a magical one spawn this high or is it just rare ammys?

Helms- A shako will give you 50% base and with one socket topaz will give you 74%. Can rare helms spawn with 50% and 2 sockets? Or can a three socketed helm spawn with a mf% on its base? Do these spawn in 1.10, or are they from 1.08/09?

Any information along these lines would be very helpful, thanks

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Fortitious Ring of Fortune = +40% MF
Fortitious Amulet of Luck = +50% MF
Jeweler's/Artisan's Diadem of Luck "IstIstIst" = +110% MF

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
And they are not cheap! I managed to get a 43% MF ammy - been offered lots of good stuff for it - not a lot of people pick up every blue ammy - and I have gambled millions and millions and never found anything above 33%.

Someone was going to sell me their 40% Ring for a couple ists - but that was a bit pricey...

CameronFoster

Diabloii.Net Member
alexzed said:
And they are not cheap! I managed to get a 43% MF ammy - been offered lots of good stuff for it - not a lot of people pick up every blue ammy - and I have gambled millions and millions and never found anything above 33%.

Someone was going to sell me their 40% Ring for a couple ists - but that was a bit pricey...
I have a 48 Mf Amulet and a 40 Ring. I paid a soj for the Ring, last offer i got was 160/60 w/life, 120/45 w/life, Ebotdz, 2x Cold Gc, 1x Psn n Bone Gc and 3 Soj for my ring :)

sorcyone

Banned
RTB said:
Fortitious Ring of Fortune = +40% MF
Fortitious Amulet of Luck = +50% MF
Jeweler's/Artisan's Diadem of Luck "IstIstIst" = +110% MF
And rare rings can have up to 25%, rare amulets 35%.
Magical boots up to 35%. Rare boots up to 25%.
Magical and rare gloves up to 25%.
Rare circlets 85%MF.

Clearly not worth picking up magical boots and gloves.

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
sorcyone said:
And rare rings can have up to 25%, rare amulets 35%.
Magical boots up to 35%. Rare boots up to 25%.
Magical and rare gloves up to 25%.
Rare circlets 85%MF.

Clearly not worth picking up magical boots and gloves.

That's odd, because I saw someone 2 days ago who showed me a rare ring with 32% mf on it. Was this item from an earlier patch then? or was it hacked possibly?

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
helvete said:
That ring was from 1.08 i think, and heavily duped.
Back in pre-lod days (1.06 or before), it was possible to get more than 30% mf on a rare ring. There is a commonly duped dual leech 32% MF ring from that time, but there could still be some legit high mf rare rings bouncing around. I found a 4% LL, 35% mf rare with low ar and crappy other mods back in the day.