Max Life ever?

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
Max Life ever?

I know that the Barb gets 4 life per point invested in Vitality. What is the Maximum life someone can get? Would wolfhowl with BO already casted get even more life?

I've heard of upwards of 12k life but I think that was with a druids oak sage.

Ce Olba

Banned
Well, you can get about 10k or so life easily enough. My BvC has close to 10k with Beast's WereBear. I also remember reaching ~14k life with a high level Oaksage and in bearform.

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
thats simply crazy. I think I'm going to try to find a wolfhowl or beast and give it a try.

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
thats simply crazy. I think I'm going to try to find a wolfhowl or beast and give it a try.
It's even better if you use both. Werebear offers 50% more life than Werewolf, and Wolfhowl gives you Lycanthropy, which further increases your life.

BierWiser

Diabloii.Net Member
My highest life with a friend's Oak Sage was 10,734. I will have to try the bear form Ce Olba. Though, I don't have many life charms.

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
Waste of time, non human form for Barbs sucks ***. Cant use ww.
I don't see why a 4-frame Feral would be so much worse than a 4-frame Whirlwind. More life, less mana costs, more leech. Damage would be lower, but you could focus it a lot better. Seems perfectly viable to me.

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
You can get a 5-frame Feral too, with a weapon with ~300 average damage, which is almost as powerful as an EBotDz. Something in the order of a rare ethereal Phase Blade with up to 490% ed and 71%+ IAS (Shael and 40/15 in 2 sockets with an "of Quickness" mod).

Such a "perfect rare" doesn't exist yet, or at least I've never heard of one.

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
You can get a 5-frame Feral too, with a weapon with ~300 average damage, which is almost as powerful as an EBotDz. Something in the order of a rare ethereal Phase Blade with up to 490% ed and 71%+ IAS (Shael and 40/15 in 2 sockets with an "of Quickness" mod).

Such a "perfect rare" doesn't exist yet, or at least I've never heard of one.
How do you get the breakpoints for Feral in barb form? The only good wereform calculator I know of (Dragoon's) is incorrect when it comes to the Feral numbers on Barbs (I've tested them and I know they're wrong).

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
How do you get the breakpoints for Feral in barb form? The only good wereform calculator I know of (Dragoon's) is incorrect when it comes to the Feral numbers on Barbs (I've tested them and I know they're wrong).
I was told to use Dragoon's "Normal Attack" values for Feral Rage.