Max dmg FoH?

Hurrikaani

Diabloii.Net Member
Max dmg FoH?

What items / skills i had to use i i want max dmg FoHher? I can plan the skills myself but items... i know only armor and it would be enigma...

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Hurrikaani said:
What items / skills i had to use i i want max dmg FoHher? I can plan the skills myself but items... i know only armor and it would be enigma...
Check out the paladin guide for this or search the threads. The paladin guide is stickied at the top.

Max damage is not the best thing to worry about, but if thats your deal, then I will help...

-Shako
-Enigma
-HoZ
-+3 combat amulet [or a maras if your not ALL dmg]
-HOTO
-spiderweb
-two bul kathos rings
-your fav gloves
-your fav boots
-CTA on switch [will give you one more skill]

Then socket everything with a +5% facet...

Note: This theory is pointless for PvP since the -% resist is more to you than the damage. The ideal average max damage is about 6,000... A trap does 10,000 a hit, so as you can tell the -% resists mod is what makes this skill good...

Hurrikaani

Diabloii.Net Member
If this FoH was lvl 38 it would do 7k dmg withing no facets. Im just thinking about this cause my frien makes light trapper , so i want to beat him. :lol:

Hurrikaani

Diabloii.Net Member
WvX your guide rocks..
I got all stuff already excpt sockets... i start to do my chara now , hope my friend will cry when he cant win. :) Usually he is so damn annoying so im now the mr.annoying... :flip:

breez

Diabloii.Net Member
Hurrikaani said:
If this FoH was lvl 38 it would do 7k dmg withing no facets. Im just thinking about this cause my frien makes light trapper , so i want to beat him. :lol:
Did you by any chance calculate +skills to affect synergies too? Because lvl38 foh with lvl20 synergy holy shock isn't doing anything near 7k dmg :)

Hurrikaani said:
WvX your guide rocks..
I got all stuff already excpt sockets... i start to do my chara now , hope my friend will cry when he cant win. :) Usually he is so damn annoying so im now the mr.annoying... :flip:
Nice. Thanks for the compliments... I am making the final this week and will request a sticky.

breez said:
Did you by any chance calculate +skills to affect synergies too? Because lvl38 foh with lvl20 synergy holy shock isn't doing anything near 7k dmg :)
With a Lvl 45 FOH, maxed synergy, and a facet or two, its very easy to achieve 6000-6300 ish

fonis toastes said:
I did the calculations once and it's possible to get about 8.9-9k foh. Not very pvp'able though.
Well I stand corrected :thanks:

Obviously my post was my experience with trying the best PvP worthy items. You could get 9K if your trying to break a record or something.

Thanks for the info :jig:

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
WvX_leader said:
Note: This theory is pointless for PvP since the -% resist is more to you than the damage. The ideal average max damage is about 6,000... A trap does 10,000 a hit, so as you can tell the -% resists mod is what makes this skill good...
Actually traps deal 10k max damage. They have such low min damage that its avg is bout the same as a foh pally. And yes I agree -resists is much more important than damage.

Sonic

Diabloii.Net Member
a bit OT: i've heard that after certain points are put into FoH, it's best to work on its sinergy (assuming that u can spend only 21 points, not 40) any1 knows how is this?