max cb and ias and other questions

penguinsfan

Diabloii.Net Member
max cb and ias and other questions

ok just a few questions as im prety new to this stuff.
What is the max amount of crushing blow?
what is the max amount of reduced damage?
what is the max amount of ias for zerker axe and phase blade
and what does Requirements -100% mean, no stats req, and no level req for anything you wear?

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
What is the max amount of crushing blow?
There's only the logical cap of 100%. With 100% CB, every hit you make will transfer the crushing blow property.

what is the max amount of reduced damage?
Damage reduced by xx% is capped at 50%. You should think of this as physical resistance, as it will affect any physical damage your character takes. It's possible to get more, but any higher than 50% will not take affect unless you're affected by either amplify damage (-100% physical resists) or decrepify (-50% physical resists). Straight damage reduction (ie, damage reduced by 10) isn't capped at all.

what is the max amount of ias for zerker axe and phase blade
That would depend on the skill that you plan on using the berserker axe and phase blade for (ie, whirlwind? zeal? frenzy? etc)

and what does Requirements -100% mean, no stats req, and no level req for anything you wear?
-requirements do not affect level requirements. They only affect the strength and dexterity requirements of an item. Yes, -100% requirements will result in the item requiring 0 strength and dexterity to equip. It won't alter the level requirement though.

penguinsfan

Diabloii.Net Member
alright sweet thanks for all the help well i was thinking of making a lw in a zerker and bumping up my ias to max with a zealot with increased ias from skills = 35 ias as im making a 1 point smiter zealot, I just got a 15 ed 2 ar phase blade but i thought a 15 ed zerker would be better if i got some 15ias 35+ ed jewels

penguinsfan

Diabloii.Net Member
im kinda confused about what results i got from that site, you think you could do it with level 39 fanatacism and 39 zeal with a lw zerker axe

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
im kinda confused about what results i got from that site, you think you could do it with level 39 fanatacism and 39 zeal with a lw zerker axe
Since Last Wish doesn't have any IAS on it, then the only source of IAS you'll be getting is from the fana aura, unless you're wearing some other equipment with IAS (eg gloves, amulet)? Also note that the level of zeal doesn't matter.

With a level 39 fana aura, and a berserker axe, your zeal will be attacking at 6fpa (or 4.1 attacks per second). In order to reach the final breakpoint of 4fpa (6.2 attacks per second) you'll need another 54% IAS from somewhere. You only need 4% IAS though to reach the 5fpa breakpoint (5 attacks per second).

penguinsfan

Diabloii.Net Member
ok thanks also just a question about Last Wish with level 17 might aurar does that work with fanatacism because that is an insane amout of damage 200 from might and level 20 fana is 378 ed

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
ok thanks also just a question about Last Wish with level 17 might aurar does that work with fanatacism because that is an insane amout of damage 200 from might and level 20 fana is 378 ed
Yes, both auras will stack. You also forgot the enhanced damage from zeal, assuming you max sacrifice, which can reach about 300+ ED% at level 20. :wink3:

penguinsfan

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok now onto a merc question since you guys have been so helpfull ill post it here:

does merc Mf add onto my mf, like if i put wealth, infinity, ptopazed shako, onto my merc will the 200+ mf just be added onto my mf?

zarirazz

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok now onto a merc question since you guys have been so helpfull ill post it here:

does merc Mf add onto my mf, like if i put wealth, infinity, ptopazed shako, onto my merc will the 200+ mf just be added onto my mf?
only when ur merc gets the final kill,i believe=)

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
only when ur merc gets the final kill,i believe=)
Yep. This actually applies to other minions as well. So if your valkyrie spawns with MF gear (though there's no way of knowing) then any kill she does will apply her MF% with your MF%.