Max block?

skDynasty

Diabloii.Net Member
Max block?

Im not sure, but is max block 75% chance to block?? I look at this number under defense, and i wonder, why does it keep going down? It was 75% but has gone down to 68%...err not sure wut this is, can some1 explain?

lol thanks:rolleyes:

FuryLasse

Diabloii.Net Member
Im not sure, but is max block 75% chance to block?? I look at this number under defense, and i wonder, why does it keep going down? It was 75% but has gone down to 68%...err not sure wut this is, can some1 explain?

lol thanks:rolleyes:
When you scroll over defense, you see both the chance to block and the monsters chance to hit you. If it is the monsters chance to hit you that goes down, then its good cause you wanna get hit the least possible. The monsters chance to hit you goes down the more defence you have. Then there is also the chance to block, wich you wanna keep as high as possible. The reason it goes down is, that there is a formular for max blocking, where your character lvl plays an important role (the higher lvl the more dex needed to maintain max block).

I hope someone will post that formular, cause i cant remember it!

Edit: ahh, to late

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
o alright thanks
For the formula, use the link above.

In explanation of the chance to block dropping - if you look at the formula, you'll see that it involves the level of your character. As your character's level rises, you'll need more dexterity to keep 75% block. It's a balance thing, so that max block is attainable at any level (not needing something like 200 dex for max block at level 10 as you might at level 90)