Max block with Spirit

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
Max block with Spirit

Yeah I know it sounds crazy, but it actually worked out pretty well on my meteorb. And just to push the limit (as I planned in previous thread), I made the Spirit in a Ward:tongue:. As you can see from the picture, it's max block with good life/mana in hell. All the 12 small charms are 7mfsc with no str/dex/life mods, so there's still plenty of room to improve if I'm willng to sacrifice MF. The poison resist is not 75 because it's hard to trade for a 7mfsc w/ 6+ poison resist, so I just didn't bother to max that. After BO (from CtA on switch), this build gives Lvl33 fb/meteor and Lvl35 orb, 1470 life/1100 mana, 438MF (538MF on switch w/ 4-Ist monarch) and 65+ FCR. Pretty cool isn't it?:cool:
There's one thing that disappoints me a lot though: Ward looks exactly as Monarch on sorc:cry:

Nimbostratus

Diabloii.Net Member
I see you're using full Tal's as well. What do you have socketed in it, and what is your other equipment? :shocked:

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, I'm using Tal set, as it's the best for meteorb. The helm/armor/orb are all socketed with Ist's. The rest gears are IK gloves, 49mf war traveler, soj, and 18 absorb/17MF wisp projector. On the switch, a 6BO CtA and a 4-Ist monarch. In the inventory, 20/18 anni, 20/17 sorc torch, 40MF gheed, 1 cold skiller with 6 dex and 1 cold skiller with 4 str. The rest 12 small charms are all 7mfsc. One of them has +4 resist all, the rest are just plain ones (maybe with things like +ar or +def).
My dream gloves would be a rare one with +15 dex, +15 str and +25MF:smiley:, but I don't think I'll ever be able to gamble one. So I have to sacrifice MF a little and use IK gloves.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
Keep in mind that you have absolutely no faster block rate, meaning you block at least 50% slower than every other max block Sorc out there.

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
At level 97, you need 156str/361dex for Monarch to max block; 185str/346dex for Ward to max block. In addition, Monarch is light and Ward is medium. So you can say that Monarch is better (if you ever choose to max block with Spirit that is:smiley:). I'm using Ward just because I can:smiley:.

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
If you wear Guardian Angel, Max Block on a Spirit becomes less of a hassle.