Max block with humon?

is it worth it to have the 220 dex for max blocking with the humon? :jig:

core1000

Diabloii.Net Member
Slipin said:
is it worth it to have the 220 dex for max blocking with the humon? :jig:
Correction:
It's 222 Dex AT Level 99.
Depends on what build and gear is your Necromancer.

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
humon? is this a druid question?
we can already tell why your post count is over 8k, you don't need to reiterate :p

Slip, it depends on which necro you're building. Even if you are building a certain build, it's not ALWAYS a good idea to max block... it also depends heavily on your playing style. Give us your build and let us know pvm or pvp and maybe we can help you more.

--fatty

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
FattyMcGee said:
we can already tell why your post count is over 8k, you don't need to reiterate :p

Slip, it depends on which necro you're building. Even if you are building a certain build, it's not ALWAYS a good idea to max block... it also depends heavily on your playing style. Give us your build and let us know pvm or pvp and maybe we can help you more.

--fatty
Why you being a dick? I thought that since he specified his post as being for humans that it belied some possiblity that his character could be something other than human, and so I concluded that it was possible his character was a non-shifting druid, so I HAVE EXPLAINED IT TO YOU, PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME ANYMORE, IT WASN'T THAT COMPLICATED A QUESTION OF MINE. Since the importance of max block is predicated on the build I thought it would be useful to know what on Earth this fellow was talking about.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Nicely done Ash. :thumbsup:

Why do things always turn out wrong when you post something?

core1000

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Nicely done Ash. :thumbsup:

Why do things always turn out wrong when you post something?
Could Ash actually be another alias for wc3promet?
Just wondering...

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Not even Ash is that annoying.

The posts of wc3promet missed that certain Mojo that Ash has. When he posts garbage or annoying topics it has a certain aura of complete and utter "trollness". You don't find that in a rookie like wc3promet.

Slipin

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, i was going to use the humon for my pvp bonemancer build, im keeping him at lvl 85.