max block or more life?

Anti-Life

Diabloii.Net Member
max block or more life?

im doing a fury/rabies WW druid buyild that will use both 2 handed weapons and weapon/shield setups situation pending.

now im wondering if i should aim for max block with a SS so that wen i use it i get the block and hte other nice stats that come with a shield (my prefered method)

or ignore dex totally and just dump even more into life to make it insanly high like some ive seen here?

or is a max block druid still able to have massive ammounts of life without needing to resort to a huge number of life charms and skillers w/ life?

thanks and pleas ehelp this druid noob out...this is my first ever build with one, ment for PvP

thanks again for your assistance in advance

Anti

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
situations where you absolutely need max block is slim these days, due to the plethora of casters, smiters, and hammerdins where blocking just isn't even needed.

I mean, your wolf will already have the best fhr in the game...so there's only a few cases where you'd actually need it. The only one that I think really comes in handy is vs zons, but in that case just switch to 2xpRavens & treks and you'll go from like 64% to max right away. Against barbs u prolly just need to land a rabies and start walking; smiters, foh, hammerdins, necros, sorcs... nope, not needed. So you see, you'll probably find 90% of the time never needing it, which is why I find it more circumstantial than really necessary, but that's just me :wink3:

my experience:
Vitality>Dexterity>strength
every point you throw away in strength or dext could be giving you huge returns on life

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Make sure you go for max block with stormshield it is well worth it and you should still have enough str too use decent 2 hander's.