Max block and huge life? :|

Starrider

Diabloii.Net Member
Max block and huge life? :|

I just made a windy druid and he has 501 life w/o oak sage, but with equipment on (Level 77). He has max block and 65 points in strength. How is it possible to get the huge life that I see everyone talking about? e.g. 4-5k

Thanks,
Star

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Starrider said:
I just made a windy druid and he has 501 life w/o oak sage, but with equipment on (Level 77). He has max block and 65 points in strength. How is it possible to get the huge life that I see everyone talking about? e.g. 4-5k

Thanks,
Star
We would need more info that sounds like very low life. What equipment? More important what shield? If you are using a shield that requires 400 dex for max block you are screwed.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
it depends on what shield you use. For instance, whistans guard is a lot better for reaching high block than lidless wall...
Try socketing shield with an eld rune for an extra 7% :)

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Is that life with BO? Also most high life droods are non block and strictly for dueling casters.

Starrider

Diabloii.Net Member
Equipment is as follows:
- 22% Maras
- Um'ed Jalal's
- Archon Enigma
- Stormshield Um'ed
- 2xSoJs
- Treks
- Magefists
- 1 BO CTA
- Lidless (For 1 more to BO)

My life is 505 without BO, without oak sage and with all equipment on. I have 210 base dexterity (225 with equipment on) for max block at level 94, 65 base strength, and base energy. Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Star

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you have base vit or something? something is wrong here should not be that low. I mean that just seems impossible. My hunter has like 1100 life and that is with no oak or anything no BO just points into vit and he has well over 300 in dex.

Starrider

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, I guess there is something wrong. Should I just give him a few more levels and maybe the jade figurine quests? He's level 79 At the moment.

Thanks,
Star

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Starrider said:
Wow, I guess there is something wrong. Should I just give him a few more levels and maybe the jade figurine quests? He's level 79 At the moment.

Thanks,
Star
What about charms? I have a bunch of summon charms with decent life mods on them so that does help also.

Starrider

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I guess if I were godly like that, his life would be ten fold. He only has a 5% res all SC in his inventory. :p

Thanks,
Star

~~ PS: Beowulf, do you play USEast SCNL? ~~

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Starrider said:
Yeah, I guess if I were godly like that, his life would be ten fold. He only has a 5% res all SC in his inventory. :p

Thanks,
Star

~~ PS: Beowulf, do you play USEast SCNL? ~~
Yes as a matter of fact I do. And there is the issue, once you add some life charms and such you should be good.

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
Starrider said:
Equipment is as follows:
- 22% Maras
- Um'ed Jalal's
- Archon Enigma
- Stormshield Um'ed
- 2xSoJs
- Treks
- Magefists
- 1 BO CTA
- Lidless (For 1 more to BO)

My life is 505 without BO, without oak sage and with all equipment on. I have 210 base dexterity (225 with equipment on) for max block at level 94, 65 base strength, and base energy. Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Star
you should have balanced your vit/dex point as you level up instead shooting for stats needed at lvl94