(I've always like the SPF Mat/Pat/Guardian threads. They seem to have fallen out of favor recently but I'm going to post mine anyway) Introducing Matriarch Salome the untwinked BlizzSorc. Inspired by the MFO I decided to create a dedicated MF runner, unfortunately she wasn't quite ready in time to participate in this MFO (next time for sure). Not having seriously done runs before (I have tended to get bored after the first half dozen or so runs) it is all a bit of a novelty. I haven't played soft core in years, nice this thing of being able to die and then just keep going ... I've also never played a BlizzSorc before ... some things have been seriously lacking from my D2 experience. Untwinked, because that's the way I like to play, plus I like the idea of seeing how far one character can get towards the grail. 1.14d, RWM and GoMule. But the running comes after, first was getting to Matriarch. I decided to go the journey without using respecs, saving them for fine-tuning Salome for running. Normal was mostly done with a bow and Static Charge. Glacial Spike and Blizzard more and more used as the mana became available. Our first Deeds was to Diablo at level 25 - I mistimed the teleport on top of him and ended up landing in his lightning hose. Luckily it was SC and life went on. Normal finished at level 31. We then did Normal Baal runs to level 52. Nightmare was easy, defeating Baal at level 64 and then running him to level 75. Hell has a lot more cold immunes. We skipped most of them, although Static and the merc could take care of them if they needed to be killed. We also had a 2/20 orb with +3 meteor/+2 firewall on switch, which helped. I was keen to do some Countess runs to get a few runes, but with her and her minions always being CI that was rather painful and the merc was still wielding a Partizan Insight, so took his time killing things. After a few runs and no decent runes Salome moved on. When we reached Act 2 we did 100 AT runs to get to level 85 and see what dropped. A Shako early on was a great boost! The RoF had a nice super chest map, so after defeating Diablo we took the time to do 100 runs to see what might drop, without any luck. Then, it was back to AT to do a few runs to reach level 86. Salome's second Deeds was to Frozenstein, just too many cold immunes in the Frozen River! And then it was on to Baal, defeating him at level 86. An extra Baal run ticked Salome over to level 87. p1 all the way and not worrying about MF meant we had pretty ordinary gear (the merc was still using that Insight partizan), but gear doesn't really seem all that important for Blizzard. Stats Spoiler Level: 87 Strength: 48/59 Dexterity: 31/59 Vitality: 391/415 Energy: 35/53 HP: 948/1176 Mana: 207/511 Stamina: 541/556 Defense: 7/523 AR: 105/286 Fire: 74 Cold: 38 Lightning: 74 Poison: 64 MF: 134 Block: 15 GF: 110 FR/W: 60 FHR: 80 IAS: 0 FCR: 70 Skills Spoiler Warmth: 1/5 Static Field: 10/14 Telekinesis: 1/5 Teleport: 3/7 Ice Bolt: 1/5 Frozen Armor: 1/5 Frost Nova: 1/5 Ice Blast: 20/24 Glacial Spike: 20/24 Blizzard: 20/24 Cold Mastery: 20/24 Gear Spoiler Spirit Superior Crystal Sword TalThulOrtAmn One Hand Damage: 5 - 15 Durability: 23 of 23 Required Level: 25 Required Strength: 43 Fingerprint: 0x741dd21f Item Level: 81 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +2 to All Skills +35% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +1 to Attack Rating Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames) Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames) 7% Life stolen per hit +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +111 to Mana +3 Magic Absorb Increase Maximum Durability 15% Rhyme Bone Shield ShaelEth Defense: 24 Chance to Block: 40 Durability: 40 of 40 Required Level: 29 Required Strength: 25 Fingerprint: 0x31533473 Item Level: 20 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +40% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking Regenerate Mana 15% All Resistances +25 Cannot Be Frozen 50% Extra Gold from Monsters 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 2 Sockets (2 used) Harlequin Crest Shako Defense: 114 Durability: 12 of 12 Required Level: 62 Required Strength: 50 Fingerprint: 0xea815748 Item Level: ** Version: Expansion 1.10+ +2 to All Skills All Stats +2 +130 to Life (Based on Character Level) +130 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Damage Reduced by 10% 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Stealth Breast Plate TalEth Defense: 68 Durability: 50 of 50 Required Level: 17 Required Strength: 30 Fingerprint: 0x1b7f96ae Item Level: 20 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +25% Faster Run/Walk +25% Faster Cast Rate +25% Faster Hit Recovery +6 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 15% +15 Maximum Stamina Poison Resist +30% Magic Damage Reduced by 3 2 Sockets (2 used) Socketed: Tal Rune Socketed: Eth Rune Viper Collar Amulet Required Level: 31 Fingerprint: 0xce4df48f Item Level: 75 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +1 to Paladin Skill Levels +7 to Strength +16 to Energy +51 to Life All Resistances +17 Lightning Resist +16% Chaos Knot Ring Required Level: 34 Fingerprint: 0x2c7b2321 Item Level: 60 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +3 to Maximum Damage +40 to Attack Rating Lightning Resist +26% Fire Resist +21% Rainbow Ring of the Apprentice Required Level: 48 Fingerprint: 0xfe19d4a7 Item Level: 57 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +10% Faster Cast Rate All Resistances +8 Viper Clutches Chain Gloves Defense: 17 Durability: 16 of 16 Required Level: 23 Required Strength: 25 Fingerprint: 0xe7330cf8 Item Level: 74 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +75% Enhanced Defense Lightning Resist +20% Fire Resist +28% 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth Mesh Belt Defense: 35 Durability: 16 of 16 Required Level: 53 Required Strength: 38 Fingerprint: 0x55b75bd0 Item Level: 75 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +20 to Dexterity +30 to Mana 37% Damage Taken Goes To Mana 15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -20% Raven Trample Wyrmhide Boots Defense: 78 Durability: 36 of 36 Required Level: 45 Required Strength: 50 Fingerprint: 0xa03879e8 Item Level: 75 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +30% Faster Run/Walk +24% Enhanced Defense Cold Resist +19% Poison Resist +39% Poison Length Reduced by 25% 42% Extra Gold from Monsters Switch: Dire Song Clasped Orb One Hand Damage: 5 - 12 Durability: 40 of 40 Required Level: 52 Fingerprint: 0xff9a0e3c Item Level: ** Version: Expansion 1.10+ 12% Chance to cast level 4 Nova on striking +2 to Sorceress Skill Levels +20% Faster Cast Rate Adds 80 Poison Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames) +3 to Meteor (Sorceress Only) +2 to Fire Wall (Sorceress Only) Replenish Life +5 +30 to Mana Poison Resist +20% Moser's Blessed Circle Round Shield Defense: 173 Chance to Block: 37 Durability: 64 of 64 Required Level: 31 Required Strength: 53 Fingerprint: 0x6dd615e8 Item Level: 45 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +30% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +210% Enhanced Defense All Resistances +25 2 Sockets (0 used) Stash: Woestave Bec-de-Corbin Two Hand Damage: 16 - 107 Durability: 41 of 55 Required Level: 30 Required Strength: 133 Required Dexterity: 91 Fingerprint: 0x1f6899f1 Item Level: 60 Version: Expansion 1.10+ 27% Enhanced Damage 50% Chance of Open Wounds Prevent Monster Heal Hit Blinds Target +3 Freezes target +1 Slows Target by 50% -50 to Monster Defense Per Hit -3 to Light Radius Required Level +5 Charms Spoiler Shimmering Grand Charm Grand Charm Required Level: 27 Fingerprint: 0xc456a006 Item Level: 60 Version: Expansion 1.10+ All Resistances +15 Amber Large Charm of Life Required Level: 27 Fingerprint: 0x104f549d Item Level: 44 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +11 to Life Lightning Resist +13% Lapis Large Charm Required Level: 12 Fingerprint: 0xd9f01689 Item Level: 80 Version: Expansion 1.10+ Cold Resist +8% Cobalt Small Charm Required Level: 20 Fingerprint: 0x15706ab2 Item Level: 81 Version: Expansion 1.10+ Cold Resist +8% Lucky Large Charm of Inertia Required Level: 18 Fingerprint: 0xeb518723 Item Level: 85 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +5% Faster Run/Walk 1% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Russet Grand Charm Required Level: 7 Fingerprint: 0xa0d5ada4 Item Level: 51 Version: Expansion 1.10+ Fire Resist +19% Lucky Grand Charm of Greed Required Level: 1 Fingerprint: 0xfd23ddbb Item Level: ** Version: Expansion 1.10+ 18% Extra Gold from Monsters 9% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Small Charm of Good Luck Required Level: 33 Fingerprint: 0xbeba9d66 Item Level: 82 Version: Expansion 1.10+ 7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Small Charm of Fortune Required Level: 18 Fingerprint: 0xdac6f62f Item Level: 79 Version: Expansion 1.10+ 4% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ruby Small Charm of Strength Required Level: 32 Fingerprint: 0x4e9083dd Item Level: ** Version: Expansion 1.10+ +2 to Strength Fire Resist +11% Cobalt Small Charm Required Level: 20 Fingerprint: 0xcd3cb3d9 Item Level: 85 Version: Expansion 1.10+ Cold Resist +8% Tangerine Small Charm Required Level: 1 Fingerprint: 0x47896b3a Item Level: 85 Version: Expansion 1.10+ Lightning Resist +4% Mercenary Razan Act 2 Prayer Tal's Horadric Crest Smoke Wyrmhide Insight Partizan Deaths: Two (see above) HF: Tir/Io/Io Countess: NM=Ral/Hell=Ko,Tir Drops: Waterwalk(NM Andy); Corpsemourn(Hell AS); Shako, Messerschmidt's Reaver, Bonehew, Tombreaver, Cat's Eye, Djinn Slayer(Hell AT); Crown of Thieves(Hell Duriel); Credendum(Hell Meph); Eschuta's Temper, -4/+4 Fire Facet(Hell AT); Natalya's Shadow(Hell Halls Pain); Next: Doing some MF runs, working towards the Grail, probably heading for 99.