Matriarch PitViper

frosty

Diabloii.Net Member
Matriarch PitViper

Number 2 of the Amazon Sept, Matriarch PitViper...

Level 86 Matriarch
Plague Javelin / Lightning Fury Amazon

Skill points

Maxed LF, CS, both PJs. 1 pt in every other thing less Critical Strike and Valk, with 2 points in them.

Stat pts

Str:96
Dex: 172
Vit:237
Ene: base

1.2k in life and maxed out resistances at 75/75/85/75 with full gear.

Gear

P topaz Shako
28 resist Maras
CoH archon plate
Titan's revenge with p diamond Stormshield
Thundergod's
Silkweaves
Ravenfrost + rare ring with +resist all and mana leech

Comments:

I can't write stories for nuts. :D

Life was difficult until level 30. Jab was used most of the time before level 30. Lightning fury took care of everything in NM and Hell that is not LI. Plague Javelin took care of the rest. LI/PI was poked to death.

A very safe build. She died 5 times. 4 times to Ancients. twice each to each difficulty and once to IM when I forgot about that swirly thing over my head.

She shall be my principal WSK runner and bovine runner from now on. Next up should be a M'varina bowzon and a crossbowzon. I think this is my 13/14/15 pat/mat now. Too many to keep track now. :teeth:

SkaMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice one there frosty! Javazons are always fun :) Which merc did you use btw?

~Ska

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, only 3 replies... :eek:

Congrats on the Matriarch! Nice achievement. So what kind of Amazon will be your next? Mavina or Crossbow? Or both :)

Sleepless

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the mat Frosteh. :thumbsup:

@MFMOFO: Hi, welcome to the SPF. Could you please post an intro thread to let us know about yourself.

frosty

Diabloii.Net Member
Darkwell said:
A freeze 'n fry zon? N00by needy burrito?
N00by is actually thinking of Gut Siphon/Demon Machine/Passion Chu-ko-nu.

N00by also thinks that burritos may be good to eat, but definitely too cheesy for N00by's health.

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
frosty said:
N00by is actually thinking of Gut Siphon/Demon Machine/Passion Chu-ko-nu.
Passion chu-ko is an interesting choice, but the 'hit monster flee' will be a bother.

frosty

Diabloii.Net Member
Darkwell said:
Passion chu-ko is an interesting choice, but the 'hit monster flee' will be a bother.
Not when they are frozen in place. :p

But I still think that Gut Siphon looks the best. LL, Piercing, Ow, and slows target. and it's bloody fast too. Hesitant on Passion as I don't have that many Lems left. The point that no one uses Gut Siphon is a big plus on style points. :lol:

edit: req lvl 71 is annoying though.

frosty

Diabloii.Net Member
Darkwell said:
You could always use a cracked shortbow till then......now that would be style.
How about a crossbow with 3 jewels of envy? :lol:

Nah, I would like to use all the other xbows stacked in my stashes. I would like to know which ones are fun to play with.

No one seems to like xbows. :(

Your idea might be taken up with my class specific zon though. :p

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
frosty said:
How about a crossbow with 3 jewels of envy? :lol:

Nah, I would like to use all the other xbows stacked in my stashes. I would like to know which ones are fun to play with.

No one seems to like xbows. :(

Your idea might be taken up with my class specific zon though. :p
I have seven lems, so if you want to try a passion x-bow I'll donate whatever you need. I used a langer briser for a brief time, on my late bowassin, and didn't like the 'look' of my 'sin.