Matriarch PandorasRevenge

SimontheBulletFreak

Diabloii.Net Member

Hello all. Here is character number 5 in my quest to mat/pat all classes, my meteorb sorc.

level 78

max Fireball, Meteor, Frozen Orb, Fire Mastery (not quite maxed all the way yet)

stats with gear:

str:92
dex: 89
vit: 340
ene: 67

resists in hell: 43/32/50/50
FB dam: 4578-5031
FO dam: 435-456
Meteor dam: 11K

Gear:
Occy with fire rainbow facet
Upped Skin of the Vipermagi
Harley with cold rainbow facet
"Um" Lidless Wall
Frostburn/Silkweave
Gloom's Trap
SOJ/Raven Frost
Volcanic Amulet of the Giant (+3 fire skills/14 str)

Charms:
Gheed's and two Cold skillers w/11%GF and 4 dex
rest of charms added:
190 life
152 mana
other in resists and random stats

Holy Freeze merc
Vamp Gaze
Duriels
eth Spire of Honor

I've read a lot of mat threads for this build and I will personally attest now to their truth. Very easy build once you get past the early levels where you struggle for mana. The rest of the game is a picnic save for the Ancients who took me a while to beat but I eventually rolled some vulnerable stats.

I was robbed in the extreme as far as drops went. My Hell hellforge drop was a Lum. :mad: The only drop I think I kept were a pair of eth Ghoulhides for my ethereal grail dropped by Diablo.

That's five down and two to go; assassin and amazon. I had begun a dual claw venom 'sin but am not so sure if it is viable with the limited 'sin gear I've found. So, can any of you 'zon and 'sin fanatics out there give me your most viable twinked build? I was thinking of a trapper for the 'sin and I'm undecided on the zon...maybe jab/light fury(?).

So far I have:

Paladin: (Frost Zealot) Solomon's Knight
Barb: (Conc/Berserk) DrBannerLives
Necro: (Fishymancer) GoblinMaster
Druid: (Fury) JanosSkorzeny
Sorc: (Meteorb) PandorasRevenge

Sleepless

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the mat.

LprMan said:
Grats :)

I would have put Pdiamong in the shield instead of that Um though :D
Well, Um (7) can be easier to find then Pdiamond for some poeple ... the same thing apply for the CoH(2) :D

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the mat:D

as for the sin and the zon
the easiest zon is probably a LF/PJ zon. cracked javelins anyone?
and for the sin why not try out one of these.

probably a trapper would be easiest untwinked although apparently PS is alot of fun when you get the hang of charges.

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats!

If you have a Witchwild String then I think that an upgraded WWS strafer/Lightning Fury amazon is a cakewalk through Hell save for a couple of parts (if you go players8 all the way).

Magic, Physical, Lightning damage. Decent crowd control and ranged attacker. Extra meat shields from your Valks and decoys and the ability to slow down ranged attackers with Slow Missle.

I've only played a Dtail/Talon assy and she's only level 29 or so. Powerful but not sure how powerful she will be in Hell on higher players settings. I'm sure that players 1-3 is not much of a problem in Hell though.

SimontheBulletFreak

Diabloii.Net Member
Sleepless said:
Congrats on the mat.

Well, Um (7) can be easier to find then Pdiamond for some poeple ... the same thing apply for the CoH(2) :D
You're right. Because I am the only one here who knows how to do Countess runs and cube an Um. I have stated before that those CoH given to me by my brother are long deleted. Frankly, I am a little tired of getting this from people every time I post a mat/pat.

Porius

Diabloii.Net Member
Great job!

I'd say go for the Javazon and the Trapper. They are both pretty cool.

The UM rune is much more useful in runewords than in a shield, IMO, but hey, I only have the one...

Porius

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Nicely done! :thumbsup:

Just a question since I may do one of these later on. What part of the game where the hardest except for Ancients?

Good luck on the other two.

SimontheBulletFreak

Diabloii.Net Member
Nacaa said:
Nicely done! :thumbsup:

Just a question since I may do one of these later on. What part of the game where the hardest except for Ancients?

Good luck on the other two.
Honestly, the only really difficults part was the Ancients. Now, the first 4 acts in normal were tedious and a bit frustrating as I struggled with my low level gear and mana issues. But after I cleared lvl 30...piece of cake. Very easy character to manage. I highly recommend the build.