Matriarch IRunForYou - your standart blizzsorc. It's been a while since 1) I started her 2) Played SP more actively. It all started with the release of the new ladder, which suffered from rollback exploits in bnet. I gave up playing bnet for some weeks and started in SP. After it got alright, I returned to active playing of bnet, but played SP too. These days (weeks) I grew tired of bnet again, so I decided to mat my first character I made in my return in SP. I've got a werewolf druid and perhaps a frenzier in normal and a javazon in hell act 3, but they were slower to finish. Besides, as I said - the first to be created gets the first to be mat'd/pat'd. As it is my first character, I had to deal with all the stuff untwinked before I got to run hell mephisto for better gear. Don't know hot to post direct ATMA readout, so I'll copy it single-handedly. I have 60 more stats to spend, will see how it goes, perhaps I may pump them in vitality. Code: Character stats without gear/with gear: Level 83 Strength - 139 / 148 Dex - 31/ 54 Vita - 150 / 199 Energy - 110 / 137 HP with gear on: 837 Mana with gear on: 757 Resists: 22 / 36 / -8 / 9 Funny thing about the items is that the game somehow kept dropping the gear I need in ethereal variants. Got 2x eth Lidless wall and here is the current gear readout: Code: Spirit Monarch 'TalThulOrtAmn' Defense: 208 Chance to Block: 42% Durability: 44 of 44 Required Strength: 146 Required Level: 54 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 86 Fingerprint: 0x274a2f9d +22 to Vitality +109 to Mana +250 Defense vs. Missile Lightning Resist +35% Cold Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% Attacker Takes Damage of 14 55% Faster Hit Recovery 32% Faster Cast Rate +2 to All Skill Levels +7 Magic Absorb Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4: 4 used) Harlequin Crest Shako Defense: 166 Durability: 4 of 7 Required Strength: 40 Required Level: 62 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 87 Fingerprint: 0xf0bc10ea +2 to Strength +2 to Energy +2 to Dexterity +2 to Vitality Damage Reduced by 10% 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +2 to All Skill Levels +124 to Life (Based on Character Level) +124 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired) Skullder's Ire Russet Armor Defense: 729 Durability: 90 of 90 Required Strength: 97 Required Level: 42 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 75 Fingerprint: 0xd27ac9f8 +199% Enhanced Defense Magic Damage Reduced by 10 +60 Maximum Durability 24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +1 to All Skill Levels 103% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Repairs 1 durability in 5 seconds Socketed (1: 1 used) Perfect Topaz Inserted into a Russet Armor 24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Mara's Kaleidoscope Amulet Required Level: 67 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 87 Fingerprint: 0xf08d879d +5 to Strength +5 to Energy +5 to Dexterity +5 to Vitality All Resistances +27 +2 to All Skill Levels The Oculus Swirling Crystal One-Hand Damage: 27 to 63 Durability: 26 of 26 (Sorceress Only) Required Level: 42 Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 59 Fingerprint: 0xa22ccd39 +20 to Energy +20 to Vitality +20% Enhanced Defense All Resistances +20 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +3 to Sorceress Skill Levels 30% Faster Cast Rate +5 to Mana After Each Kill 25% Chance to cast Level 1 Teleport when struck Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired) Brimstone Fist Chain Gloves Defense: 12 Durability: 16 of 16 Required Strength: 25 Required Level: 28 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 45 Fingerprint: 0xce15cdae +28% Enhanced Defense Fire Resist +29% Cold Resist +28% 3% Mana stolen per hit 24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 14% Chance to cast Level 7 Nova when struck Waterwalk Sharkskin Boots Defense: 118 Durability: 13 of 14 Required Strength: 47 Required Level: 32 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 87 Fingerprint: 0xe98b3259 +15 to Dexterity +63 to Life +40 to Maximum Stamina +196% Enhanced Defense Heal Stamina Plus 50% +100 Defense vs. Missile +5% to Maximum Fire Resist 20% Faster Run/Walk Goldwrap Heavy Belt Defense: 35 Durability: 18 of 18 Required Strength: 45 Required Level: 27 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 86 Fingerprint: 0xe6a566f3 +45% Enhanced Defense +25 Defense 65% Extra Gold from Monsters 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +2 to Light Radius 10% Increased Attack Speed Nagelring Ring Required Level: 7 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 17 Fingerprint: 0x4ad9a877 +73 to Attack Rating Magic Damage Reduced by 3 Attacker Takes Damage of 3 28% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Dwarf Star Ring Required Level: 45 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 87 Fingerprint: 0xd3d45e3c +40 to Life +40 to Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 15% Magic Damage Reduced by 14 100% Extra Gold from Monsters 15% Fire Absorb Nothing interesting as long as it goes for charms. Merc is standard defiance dude named Pratham. Had some luck with finding a stick for him, which upgraded his final stats a bit. Code: Insight Colossus Voulge 'RalTirTalSol' Two-Hand Damage: 98 to 881 Durability: 26 of 26 Required Dexterity: 45 Required Strength: 200 Required Level: 48 Polearm Class - Slow Attack Speed Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 79 Fingerprint: 0xab80269f +5 to Strength +5 to Energy +5 to Dexterity +5 to Vitality +257% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage Adds 5-30 fire damage +75 poison damage over 5 seconds 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +6 to Critical Strike 35% Faster Cast Rate 214% Bonus to Attack Rating +2 to Mana After Each Kill Level 13 Meditation Aura When Equipped Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4: 4 used) Griswold's Heart Ornate Plate Defense: 938 Durability: 46 of 60 Required Strength: 102 Required Level: 49 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 87 Fingerprint: 0x89e545aa +49 to Strength +4 to Energy +500 Defense Poison Resist +12% Adds 15-32 fire damage Requirements -40% +2 to Defensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only) Socketed (3: 3 used) 2x Perfect Amethyst Inserted into a Ornate Plate +10 to Strength 1x Havoc Whorl Jewel Required Level: 49 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 59 Fingerprint: 0x970f8bf3 +9 to Strength +4 to Energy Poison Resist +12% Adds 15-32 fire damage Vampire Gaze Grim Helm Defense: 252 Durability: 31 of 40 Required Strength: 58 Required Level: 41 Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion Item Level: 87 Fingerprint: 0xa869f296 +100% Enhanced Defense Magic Damage Reduced by 14 Damage Reduced by 17% Adds 6-22 cold damage over 4 seconds 8% Life stolen per hit 7% Mana stolen per hit 15% Slower Stamina Drain Notable finds: hellforge sucked a bit with a Hel and a Pul. While staying in act 3 though she pulled off a Sur in LK in a few runs. Meph dropped her both the ethereal Occulus and the ethereal Shako. Pindle dropped a nice Tal armor and a Trang belt from higher TCs. Now the only thing missing off the Tal set is the amulet, duh. Screenies: [URL="http://i45.tinypic.com/2i2c5mg.jpg"=http://i45.tinypic.com/2i2c5mg.jpg]Immortal Lister for my merc...luckily, he had no badass mods for my sorc. Worldstone was the second hardest part in the game after CS[/URL] [URL="http://i45.tinypic.com/1zefbef.jpg"=http://i45.tinypic.com/1zefbef.jpg]Baal was tricky due to my low hp and blood mana which ripped me apart. Luckily, Pratham served me well in this situation.[/URL] [URL="http://i48.tinypic.com/r6zhb6.jpg"=http://i48.tinypic.com/r6zhb6.jpg]Baal's drop wasn't so amusing[/URL] Any future plans? Well, what can you expect from a cold sorc - off to pindle/lk/cs runs. Cs is a bit hard for now and all my items are ethereal, so they might get broken. For now it's pindle + lk + AT sometimes for me. I may respec her later, but I need a good gear for rolling a lightsorc.