Massive Spirit Sets Anyone?

Dbun

Diabloii.Net Member
Massive Spirit Sets Anyone?

AUCTION CLOSED! THANKS

T/O: 5x Guls (Vilenatas)

Hey, just as the title says. I have accumulated loads of spirit set runes, and I am going to put up the whole lot for auction. There is a total of 25 Spirit Sets + Hels to go with them. That's 25 Tals, 25 Thuls, 25 Orts, 25 Amns, and 25 Hels. I'm going to end the auction in about 48 Hours. I'll try to come on once in a while to update T/O. Happy bidding. Btw, I'm going to set the reserve at Vex :) BTW winner of the lot gets to choose how they want the runes delivered ie. 1 mule, 2 mule, all inventory, use stash, etc.

Thanks for looking everyone! ^_^

Edit* Point system :p

Pul- 0.5
Um- 1
Mal- 2
Ist- 4
Gul- 6
Vex- 12
Lo- 40
Jah/Ber- 60

Last edited:

unknownko

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Massive Spirit Sets Anyone?

reserve. U should also include a point system so ppl know how much they're bidding for.

Toosneaky

Diabloii.Net Member

and yet another auction for spirit sets go over um per set. :] just supports my pricing of them

Dbun

Diabloii.Net Member

@everyone T/O goes to Vilenatas with 5 Guls for a total of 30 points! Will be closing the auction around this time tomorrow. Thanks again for looking guys!

@Toosneaky I think that the value of the sets go up depending on the quanity of the sets. For example, one set would be a lot easier to get than lets say, 10 sets, so I guess people pay for the convenience of getting all the sets at one time. Something in that manner. :)

Toosneaky

Diabloii.Net Member

@everyone T/O goes to Vilenatas with 5 Guls for a total of 30 points! Will be closing the auction around this time tomorrow. Thanks again for looking guys!

@Toosneaky I think that the value of the sets go up depending on the quanity of the sets. For example, one set would be a lot easier to get than lets say, 10 sets, so I guess people pay for the convenience of getting all the sets at one time. Something in that manner. :)
true that.

Vilenatas

Diabloii.Net Member

???

26x Spirit sets (25 per set) (30 per set w/ hel)

30=um in my currency too...
sorry, didn't see that. Did you recently add that?

also dbun sorry for the off topic, but at least I'm keeping you near the top.

Last edited: