mass item poofing

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
mass item poofing

ok, ive been playing a while and i dont know why or how, although my only thing i can guess is that items are on a timer if they are on the ground.

i was xfering with a friend, totally rearanging my mules, and organzing them. so while i was emptying my mules, by the time i went to go collect, i had ALOT of items dissapear. to name a few, 2 um runes, about 50p rubies and 30 p ammys, alot of skiller charms, and alot of higher end gloves (rends) a few helms, alot of weapons...just alot of items in general. i dont know if its a bug, or they are just poof if left on the ground too long...but id say i lost well over 7ist in this item poofing. and i know for a fact my friend didnt take the items, one he was afk and never moved, and second there were too many items gone.

well i guess in my calm rage here, all im trying to say is be careful that you dont take too long to xfer your items...im giving a fair warning of what happened to me.

all items rot if left on the ground too long. it varies depending on the type of item, but i wouldn't let anyting set for over 10 minutes to be safe.

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
FreezerBurn said:
all items rot if left on the ground too long. it varies depending on the type of item, but i wouldn't let anyting set for over 10 minutes to be safe.
yea i was at it for over 10 min...such a bummer though heh, i would guess that higher end items rot faster? cause all my good items dissapeared first.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Normal items disappear really fast so don't ever leave good socketables on the ground for long. I lost an Eth superior 3-socket Loricated Mail that would have been perfect for Gloom on my Merc that way.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
In my experience the timer seems to be random/tiered to a serverside timer. I had a rare shield poof on me on the ground in less than 2 minutes and a razortail poof on me yesterday in fifteen minutes.

Although I've had a pair of bartucs laying on the ground for an hour and a half before. What gives?

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrochild313 said:
In my experience the timer seems to be random/tiered to a serverside timer. I had a rare shield poof on me on the ground in less than 2 minutes and a razortail poof on me yesterday in fifteen minutes.

Although I've had a pair of bartucs laying on the ground for an hour and a half before. What gives?
Yeah i agree, it seems to vary a lot.