Martyr Guy.....?

Kool69

Diabloii.Net Member
Martyr Guy.....?

Who was the guy who went through the entire Hell difficulty killing only the monsters he needed to kill to complete quests? Can anyone give me a link to his/her recollection of the story if someone link to it?

Thanks in advance, Kool69

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
Kool69 said:
Who was the guy who went through the entire Hell difficulty killing only the monsters he needed to kill to complete quests? Can anyone give me a link to his/her recollection of the story if someone link to it?

Thanks in advance, Kool69
Do you mean Mongo Jerry and his characters. The passive necro only killed act bosses. Do a search at d2.net in the article archives. He wrote them ~1.5 yrs ago. I printed them all and may still have them on disc. Let me know if you can't find them.

shermo

Diabloii.Net Member
pwned! all of you

I did a search for threads started, he didn't make one about it.

You might better off searching through archived stuff at diabloii.net

Yes he did, but they were lost int he forum move. He has done several articles.
Irene the infirm <--no skill, stat or items all the way through act 1 normal. harder than it sounds!
Maldar, the pacafist hero <-- only killing the monsters needed to complete all quests through hell. very entertaining!
Grizabella, the enchantress <--in 1.10 beta before they were known and were quite underpowered. good story!
Guntar, the mage barb <-- only uses warcry skills, passives and trangs set to complete hell.

Kool69

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Yes he did, but they were lost int he forum move. He has done several articles.
Irene the infirm <--no skill, stat or items all the way through act 1 normal. harder than it sounds!
Maldar, the pacafist hero <-- only killing the monsters needed to complete all quests through hell. very entertaining!
Grizabella, the enchantress <--in 1.10 beta before they were known and were quite underpowered. good story!
Guntar, the mage barb <-- only uses warcry skills, passives and trangs set to complete hell.
:thumbsup: Planning to study his works on how you get through Hell killing the least you can =D Thank you fb and your infinite knowledge. :worship: