Martinkingss UBER thread.

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
Martinkingss UBER thread.

Some mins ago, I jumped down in anicent tunnel, cause i needed "some armor"

First round, just before opening the chest, killing a bunch of invader, with one uniqe in it. This drops.
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?b339a87038.jpg

Jumps up to down , to mkae space, and i hope for a templars, cause atleast u can use them for something.

My yaw dropped 15 meters, when i ided this:

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?3cabce57f7.jpg

1 : 409249 Tyrael's Might - {qlvl 87} Ancient Tunnels - {mlvl **}
^^

this will be up for trade, cause i dont need it, and i dont grail.

stats: Tyrael's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1430
Required Level: 84
Indestructible
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x9fd23cc9
+26 to Strength
+138% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +21
Requirements -100%
20% Faster Run/Walk
Slain Monsters Rest In Peace
83% Damage to Demons
Indestructible
Cannot Be Frozen

Naab

Diabloii.Net Member
OMG GIB GIB!You should get lots of goodies for this.:shocked:

edit: remove the .th from the address and its fine.

nex

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats! :thumbsup:

You are really trading it? Now, that will be fun to watch, I guess sirpoop's Sur auction thread will look like pgems auction compared to this :tongue:

HiTeknology

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn, lucky!

Nice find... finding an item off a regular monster or chest is so much more fulfilling than off a level boss.

edit: About 15 minutes later I'm clearing hell chaos and an undead mage drops me IK armor... probably the best item I've ever found, score!

DarkChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Big congrats, already posted at GO about the find but I think it deserves more than one post! Grats on finding the one.

Poor Grogs and Marvel :\

martinkingss

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, since im obviously made a big mistake, i dont think anyone wants this, i found it using the fe/rrm mod, that i thought everyone used, but thats obviously not the truth. I guess that sucks donkey dong. Im thinking of selling this to a mercant now, it anyway useless.

@usamahanas

I will make a new trade thread soon, describing more what i want, but it's bascilly high tc's that i can use and not just rot that i want. such as griffons, coa, more and more...

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, the thing is, I'm not sure if there are more people like me on this forum... but even though I trade, if I trade for a Tyreal's Might (which the item I most want to find), I feel as if it defeats the purpose (esepcially since Tyreal's Might is a novelty item). For me, if I ever get my Tyreal's, it will be through long hours of AL85 + Baal.

Good luck on the auction though!

Skinhead On The MBTA

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, it looks useless.:rolleyes:

it would be a crime to sell that to a merchant - it should go into an ATMA stash all of it's own, just so you can sit and look at it if your MF luck seems to be running out.