Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

martial arts assasin

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by gumxx, Jun 21, 2016.

1. gumxx

gumxx Diabloii.Net Member

So, I managed to stack my dmg to 30-40k... I need to be able to survive tho. I can't solo cow level, or chaos.. Id like to. Also, I want my assassin as martial arts.. it seems nothing melee is good this patch? ie: hammerdins and sorc etc.

2. gumxx

gumxx Diabloii.Net Member

question #2.... how do i keep my assassin from dying? I only have like 30% to block, 50% to hit and 1300 hp... 153 dex and 359 vit

3. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

Please list gear / skills ?

4. knightmarewraith

knightmarewraith Diabloii.Net Member

BoI, Mind Blast, CoS, Psychic Hammer, Dragon Tail all provide heaps of CC even at just 1 point, there's no reason to not have them (except BoI) Max out Fade as well if you haven't already.

When You first approach a mob cast MB a couple times then use whatever charge-up you are to attack, if you get surrounded use Dtail if you don't have the energy then switch to Psychic Hammer.

Another option is if you have 2 spare points put one in both FB and WoF throw down 2/3 WoF and then spam MB a couple times and everything will be put in Hit Recovery for a good 1.5-2 seconds which is more then enough time to kill them all