Martial Arts Assasin

SoAmazing

Diabloii.Net Member
Martial Arts Assasin

Hi guys!

I got a pure martial arts assa and i rly need some helpful advice. I have maxed the fire and light synergie for phoenix strike, not the blades of ice though(Because I don't need that for dmg, only for freezing). So now I have maxed the fire and light dmg on phoenix strike with skills, now I need to know if I can boost the dmg even more? By boosting the rest of my points into some dragon attack? Dragon attacks give bonuses so I hope that could be a choice. I don't think 3,5 k meteor and 7 k chain light dmg is enough.

...But is it worth it?

SoAmazing

Diabloii.Net Member
well... I got my blade shield. Shadow warrior and fade. But when i hit 90 i got like 20 skillpoints to spend... And where am I going to put them? :rolleyes:

HCKull

Diabloii.Net Member
SoAmazing said:
now I need to know if I can boost the dmg even more ?
Add crushing blow. Strength claw, Guill. face helm, gore rider/goblin toe boots are good solutions.

Increase your attack speed. Highlords wrath amu, goldwrap belt, +20 ias gloves, faster claws and shael/ISA jewels would help.

Max venom.

You could get life tap from drac gloves.

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
nope, they r quiet happy 2gether (imagine the problem for duels that would cr8)

u have dtail right? i would (as i always do) suggest atleast some points death sentry (yes i know about the freezing, but if they dont shatter then this is a really good skill 2 have)

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
Death Sentry is the bomb.

The best ways to increase your Phoenix Striker's damage though are lots of +skills, great CtH, enough speed to for 7 frames, and getting good at laying the right charge or combination of charges down at the right time.