Marrowwalk Bug

necrodude

Diabloii.Net Member
Marrowwalk Bug

Hi. I'm planning on making a pubby necro.
I have the following skills to be maxed

Bone Spirit
Bone Spear
Bone Wall
Teeth

And, I'm planning on using Marrowwalks to take advantage of it's *bug*, so that means I have an extra 20 points.

What should they go into? Should I max:
Decrepify
?

Any ideas? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Badger01

Diabloii.Net Member
srry too sound newb but whats the marrow walk bug? the site keeps crashing on me i can;t search the forums for it heh

CoRrUpTeD_ArChAnGeL

Diabloii.Net Member
Badger01 said:
srry too sound newb but whats the marrow walk bug? the site keeps crashing on me i can;t search the forums for it heh
the marrow walk bug is when the bone prison actually acts like the syn for bone sprirt which boost the damage of it up

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
necrodude said:
Hi. I'm planning on making a pubby necro.
I have the following skills to be maxed

Bone Spirit
Bone Spear
Bone Wall
Teeth

And, I'm planning on using Marrowwalks to take advantage of it's *bug*, so that means I have an extra 20 points.

What should they go into? Should I max:
Decrepify
?

Any ideas? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
I'd definitely suggest 1 point into clay golem, 1 pt to golem mastery and 1 to summon resist. (clay golem slows the **** out of your opponent, and is a good tank vs. FoH, traps, etc)

Then, 1 point in amp dmg, 1 terror, 1 weaken and 1 decrep. (terror is just a prereq, all the others are useful in some way)

after that, you still have more than 10 skill points to work with. You could either get 1 in lower res for party pvp or pvm stuff, put extra points in bone armor, or max a curse like decrep or weaken.

I currently have the same problem with my nec... has 10+ skill points unused, and since I already have the necessary curses and a clay golem, I think I'm just going to put points into bone armor.

Anyone else have any other suggestions?

--fatty

necrodude

Diabloii.Net Member
I really think that some xtra radius (?) + duration on the Decrep curse wouldnt be bad. DO NOT add to bone armor. 10 points = 100 dmg = pointless.

EDIT: One point into Summon Resist and Summon Mastery is not worth it
Clay golems will die in ONE attack, they are NOT tanks they are decoys for FoH ++

Pallidum

Diabloii.Net Member
necrodude said:
I really think that some xtra radius (?) + duration on the Decrep curse wouldnt be bad. DO NOT add to bone armor. 10 points = 100 dmg = pointless.

EDIT: One point into Summon Resist and Summon Mastery is not worth it
Clay golems will die in ONE attack, they are NOT tanks they are decoys for FoH ++
Decrepify has a fixed radius of 4 yards.

TheAntiHero said:
the marrow walk bug saves 20 skills now but what about when it gets patched will the build still be ne good ?
I thought someone already cleared up in these forums that the marrowwalk bug is NOT a bug??!!?? and that its supposed to happen?

necrodude

Diabloii.Net Member
Either way, it's very good to take advantage of using these boots.
Does maxing Decrep for some xtra duration sound good?

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
If your target isn't dead within a few casts of this uber spirit, then more points in decrep wouldnt have helped you. Imo : one point wonder.

hks489

Diabloii.Net Member
there's no acutal need to put more than 1 point into the curses you use. A few plus skill items are all you need. The return is too little. Better to use your points maxing bone related synergies.

tl998

Banned
I'd go for some kind of golem to give you an extra tank. Dump all of your remaining points into golem related skills to give you a durable/reliable extra tank while you dish out the pain.

jordan7741

Diabloii.Net Member
heres how marrowwalk works. it gives 13 lvl 33 bone prison charges. so if u dont put any points into bone prison, then the lvl 33 acts like its ur base skill amount. so if u use a skill like bone spear for instance, it recieves bonus from bone prison. so it gives u mad damage to bone spear.

hellrazzer23

Diabloii.Net Member
i would take a look into some of the curses. dim visiona and attract are very useful and both serve as 1 point wonders.

if not, you could go with points into CE or the golem of your choice. i would say clay is the best for your build.

but like the others said, get decrep and amp damage, get clay golem with 1 in golem mastery and 1 in summon resist.

uncreativereally

Diabloii.Net Member
spiderman2k9 said:
I thought someone already cleared up in these forums that the marrowwalk bug is NOT a bug??!!?? and that its supposed to happen?
The marrowwalk bug is just that, a bug. Anyone who tells u it isnt a bug just doesnt want to feel bad about wearing them.

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
uncreativereally said:
The marrowwalk bug is just that, a bug. Anyone who tells u it isnt a bug just doesnt want to feel bad about wearing them.
read my post on your new thread.

--fatty

moi

Diabloii.Net Member
spiderman2k9 said:
Whether its a bug or a feature, either way it could be changed in a future patch. You've never seen Blizzard's Mighty Nerf Stick of Nerfing before?

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
moi said:
Whether its a bug or a feature, either way it could be changed in a future patch. You've never seen Blizzard's Mighty Nerf Stick of Nerfing before?
True but ANYTHING could be changed in a future patch ... even nerfing our beloved super skellies. Maybe they'll fix the bug with charged items whereby they still work and give you the bonus synergy (as intended) if you put any points into the skill. Who knows?