Marrowalk glitch question

Azianiceboy

Diabloii.Net Member
Marrowalk glitch question

How does the glitch work? and what do I do to ensure that the glitch works on my bonemancer.
 

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Same as any other charged item glitch. If you don't have any points in a skill, equipping an item with charges of that skill will give you its level value in synergies to other skills. In the case of Marrows, that's 33 free synergies to all your Bone Synergies as you long as you don't put any points into prison. Carrion Wind is another popular charge glitch item for poison wolf druids since it gives 20 something points to poison creeper which synergies the wolf poison attack.
 

Azianiceboy

Diabloii.Net Member
Pherdnut said:
Same as any other charged item glitch. If you don't have any points in a skill, equipping an item with charges of that skill will give you its level value in synergies to other skills. In the case of Marrows, that's 33 free synergies to all your Bone Synergies as you long as you don't put any points into prison. Carrion Wind is another popular charge glitch item for poison wolf druids since it gives 20 something points to poison creeper which synergies the wolf poison attack.
NICE!! Thnx so much :) this is my first bonemancer and so far im not too shabby now I just have to wait till I get to lvl 66
 

Poison Oblivion

Diabloii.Net Member
Bone armor

This glitch is expecially good for the bone armor skill. The synergies add more then pumping bone armor it self. So i use the marrow glitch and my bonearmor with only one point in it and +9 from items goes from 110% to 610% :D
 

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
The Marrowwalk glitch causes forum members to not be able to type in "marrowwalks glitch" in the search bar, therefore causing them to create endless numbers of Marrowwalk glitch threads.

Oh, and welcome to the Necro Forum. :thumbsup:

-Gix
 

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
@ Azianiceboy: Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.




Gix said:
The Marrowwalk glitch causes forum members to not be able to type in "marrowwalks glitch" in the search bar, therefore causing them to create endless numbers of Marrowwalk glitch threads.
There is actually a thread about it in the stickies.
 

Azianiceboy

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
@ Azianiceboy: Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.






There is actually a thread about it in the stickies.
Thnx! Ive been playing for a while now but Ive always been either a sorc and lately an elemental druid. I have just recently discovered the power of a bonemancer when my lvl 42 killed a lvl 86 Hammerdin :clap: :lol: :thumbsup:
 

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Check out the stickies. They'll give you some more gear suggestions. They're fun in PvM too, but resists can be a pain since a lot of your gear will be devoted to FCR and it's hard to go HoTo or Wiz Spike over a +8 Bonespear White Wand. The other cool thing about them is that the only curse you really need is Confuse although having others like Decrepify can be useful.
 

Azianiceboy

Diabloii.Net Member
Pherdnut said:
Check out the stickies. They'll give you some more gear suggestions. They're fun in PvM too, but resists can be a pain since a lot of your gear will be devoted to FCR and it's hard to go HoTo or Wiz Spike over a +8 Bonespear White Wand. The other cool thing about them is that the only curse you really need is Confuse although having others like Decrepify can be useful.
well that was gonna be my next question but i didnt want to start another thread. with points left over after the glitch, should i add points into summons - skeletons or golem or curses? input anyone :D
 

Azianiceboy

Diabloii.Net Member
Pherdnut said:
Check out the stickies. They'll give you some more gear suggestions. They're fun in PvM too, but resists can be a pain since a lot of your gear will be devoted to FCR and it's hard to go HoTo or Wiz Spike over a +8 Bonespear White Wand. The other cool thing about them is that the only curse you really need is Confuse although having others like Decrepify can be useful.
Well as for the equipment im not really too shaby, since im only lvl 42 i have a spirit crystal sword, chance guard gloves, string of ears, 2x sojs, peasant war crown hat, lidless eye shield, war travs and eye of etlich.
 
Top