marrowalk bug

climbcentex

Diabloii.Net Member
marrowalk bug

I have put a point into bone armor and wall, does this get rid of the marrowalk bug, or does it still apply?

Then how am I supposed to max Bonewall? I'm making a Psnmancer, I thot that you were supposed to put 1point into Armor and 20points into Wall.....uhh please tell me quick before I ahve to invest in my Skills.

Cerebron

Diabloii.Net Member
climbcentex said:
I have put a point into bone armor and wall, does this get rid of the marrowalk bug, or does it still apply?
Jedi, I disagree with you. Climbcentex, this is what I think and I have tested it:

As long as you don't put a point into Bone Prision, the Marrow bug is in effect. So in your case, 1 pt into Bone Armor and 1 pt into Bone wall, the Marrow bug still gives buggy synergies to all your skills.

pliu

Banned
Cerebron said:
Jedi, I disagree with you. Climbcentex, this is what I think and I have tested it:

As long as you don't put a point into Bone Prision, the Marrow bug is in effect. So in your case, 1 pt into Bone Armor and 1 pt into Bone wall, the Marrow bug still gives buggy synergies to all your skills.
Yes Cerebron is correct. As long as you have no point in Bone Prison. Marrowalks have lvl 33 bone prison charge.