Marrowalk bug, leftover skills ?

Snotty

Diabloii.Net Member
Marrowalk bug, leftover skills ?

Okay, so I'm playing on this serv that is running v1.10 and was wondering where to "invest" my leftover skills after I've maxed bone spirit and all its synergies (excluding bone prison).

Here is my current gear

Mara
Soj and raven
Trang Oul's gloves
Harlequin Crest
Marrowwalk (obviously)
Hommoc
*Problem is that it'll be really hard to find myself an Enigma and BOTD.

I have 1 point in clay golem/golem mastery/declipfy (+prereqs). I was thinking of either putting points in summons or just boost my golem (and maybe have 1 point in fire golem aswell, against fire sorcs).... or I could dump some points in bonearmor. Since I may not be able to get an enigma minion stack would be out of the question. Golem tank could be of some use to me, but still it would work better with Enigma.

Still I would rather go for summons (could use some tips which type should I choose), since combined with decripfy I could get some free hits and/if get Enigma latter have a living shield xD

PS: I'm NOT a vitamancer, I'm going for the 75% block.

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Marrowalk bug, leftover skills ?

Botd? Aren't you a boner? Do you need the ctc for pmh? I would suggest a golemlords wand with +3 to bone spear with "white" runeword for +8 to bone spear. Or the boring popular weapons like hoto. Boneshade also has style points and isn't a bad wand.

As for skill allocation, you can put points into bone armor for a perfect bone armor. But I'd recommend being a summoner hybrid (like you said). 1 point into all summoning skills (fire golem can be skipped if you don't want to use it). Then max rs and rest into sm. dim vision is also a great curse for ranged attackers like gloams or dark archers.

Snotty

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah I have Boneshade (almost perfect one, with 2 to bone wall). Btw what do you mean with "golemlords wand with +3 to bone spear", runewords work on only non-magic items right ? And as for armor, I'm not sure what to go for (non-runeword I mean)... skin of the viper magi, maybe ?

It's a PvP character so I'll skip dim vision :p~ Btw "rs" and "sm' - "rise skeleton" and "skeleton magi" ? I assume revives are not that good as skeletons (since they tent to die in 3 mins, not good for long duels). And last question - how many points in summon resist and skeleton mastery ?

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member

with sm i meant skeleton mastery. I didn't know you were pvp. That changes it all a bit. I thought I changed back when I wrote golemlords wand. I meant a normal wand of course. Also, there's no build that puts more than 1 point into revives. With +skills, it's enough. Also, I don't know if decrep is useful for pvp, sonce it's the curse with the smallest radius, meaning harder to aim. You may be better off not casting curses at all, though I don't have much experience in the matter. For pvp maxing mages and rest in skeleton mastery is probably better, since melee minions won't hit the enemy that often.
And pvp without enigma won't come far, unless you duel low-medium levels.