Map Problems

Stevebo

Banned
Map Problems

The last couple of days when ive been playing in a team none of the players on my team show up on the map. Neutral players show up, my merc shows up and NPCs show up but my allies dont. This makes it very hard to keep track of my team if i let them get of screen.

Does anyone know what ive done to remove their crosses from my map, and more inpprotantly what i can do to restore them?

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Although I can't test it right now, as far as I know there's an option in the options menu that says something like "show allies on map". It should be somewhere in the automap section.

dang79

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan said:
Although I can't test it right now, as far as I know there's an option in the options menu that says something like "show allies on map". It should be somewhere in the automap section.
Yep, happened to me before too.... theres a shortcut to turn it on and off, I accidentally clicked it. I still don't know what it is.
Check your automap options and it will be there.

EatmyArsenal

Diabloii.Net Member
That happened to me as well, even after I rechecked the option, it still wouldn't work. I eventally had to reinstall Diablo2 to fix the problem.