Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Man...where can I get some gear these days?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by UncleSporky, Jan 14, 2016.

1. UncleSporky

UncleSporky Diabloii.Net Member

I guess this is a bit of a retread of the "I miss trading" thread below...

I just got back into this game again after being gone for ages, it called to me again after watching a D2 speed run, and hearing those old sound effects, seeing those drops and kills.

I did some googling on Diablo 2 forums and there's almost nothing active anymore, except for one place, but I don't really want to get involved with forum gold and junk. Or even if it's trustworthy at all.

It doesn't feel like it was that long ago that this place was really hoppin'. I didn't post all that much but I remember trading here and it was great, people seemed nice and I never got scammed. It was only, what...2008...oh man...

Anyway I'm on USEast softcore ladder, a very poor skelliemancer who wants to get some starter hell gear. I got...a bunch of pgems...used to be able to trade a full stash for the equivalent of a high rune, right? But I don't know if anyone ever does that sort of thing anymore.

I just want a Homunculus or Arm of King Leoric or something. :p If not here, does anyone know a good site for trading these days?

2. UncleSporky

UncleSporky Diabloii.Net Member

Ah man, Ume's Lament just dropped, and I was all excited, but it's worse than I remembered. I've got a blue wand I've had for ages that I think is better for my summoner build.

[​IMG]

3. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

I agree.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

4. sunflowersmooth

sunflowersmooth Diabloii.Net Member

the gold forum site is a amazing site. It gives D2 life. I used both when I used to play. it's legit there. You are right, the heart of D2 is in it's trading.