Mama I'm Coming Home

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Mama I'm Coming Home

I'm listening to the Classic Rock station on Yahoo! Messenger and right now it's playing Mama I'm Coming Home from Ozzy Osbourne's No More Tears album. At least that's what it says in the window here.

Is this really Ozzy Osbourne?? If so it sounds like nothing of his I have heard before. Good song, just doesn't sound like Ozzy to me. Is there a whole other side to him I don't know about?

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
No, it is a massive conspiracy along the lines of Milli Vanilli. The song you heard was in fact sung by none other than Aretha Franklin.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
...I've seen your face a million times...every day we've been apart...and I don't care about the sunshine, yeaaahh...cuz Mama, mama I'm coming hoooooooome....

SmittySixTen

Diabloii.Net Member
I never could understand how Ozzy could sing the way he does. He and Steven Tyler have to be about on par with the drugs, yet they never did anything to Ozzy's voice...

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, here he is singing it live so I suppose that clinches it.

He does have a great voice, Bark at the Moon was great and I also liked a song he did with Rob Zombie, Iron Head. Interesting to hear their two different voices together.

I even have a cover of Stayin' Alive he did... heh. And Blue Suede Shoes, I think.