Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Malus Quest

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by AjustinMyJonson, Apr 13, 2005.

1. AjustinMyJonson

AjustinMyJonson IncGamers Member

Malus Quest

I was just wondering today, is it even worth it to do the imbue quest anymore? No one gets the wps anymore, so you would have to run/tele all the way to the smith. So i guess my question is, is it worth the time/effort to find the smith, and if so, what kinds of items have you gotten from imbuing?

2. slappy sam

slappy sam IncGamers Member

I suggest imbuing circlets, tiaras, coronets, or diadems. They can get great mods.

3. BFD

BFD IncGamers Member

Remember that an imbue is character level dependant. So whatever level you gamble at will affect the possible modifiers that appear on your new rare.

Circlet types are good because they have a magic level. As such Diadems as the best and will always be able to spawn any affix regardless of what level your character doing the imbue quest is.

Another good choice for imbues are ethereal crystal swords and dimensional blades. These items will still retain their ethereal status after the imbue. You can then upgrade them to phase blades which are indestructible. Consequencially, you will now have an ethereal indestructible item hopefully with a ton of +dmg%.

4. AjustinMyJonson

AjustinMyJonson IncGamers Member

sweet, thanks a lot, looks like its tiara hunting time

5. BFD

BFD IncGamers Member

Are you sure you don't mean Diadem hunting?

I also forgot that some people like to use their imbue quest to get or to help get desired staff mods. Staff mods actually have an increased chance of appearing on applicable imbued items, which I just noticed today :D. You can read more about staff mods in Uzziah's Guide to Altering Items Ingame if you wish at http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=258325