Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Malevolent Tuesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by LeWoVoc, Oct 19, 2010.

1. LeWoVoc

LeWoVoc Diabloii.Net Member

Malevolent Tuesdaily

I'm a manic depressive, and am currently in a huge downswing. Bleh.

RL: Going to sit around all day. Might read.

D2: Maybe work on a hammerdin. I manage to muck up a trade thread something terrible, but I believe I can fix it.

OVG: These exist?

2. Brak

Brak Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Malevolent Tuesdaily

RL: In Munich there are a lot of temporary dirndl shops. Following Oktoberfest they all get emptied out and something else comes in. Unfortunately I'm living on top of one and the remodeling starts every morning at 7:00. Sweet sound of power tools and hammering isn't a great way to start your day.

D2: Maybe. I'll probably only have a half hour or so. That means some runs with my sorc, or moving her into Act 3 which I hate questing in, but love running LK with.

3. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry to hear that LeWoVoc. I have huge bouts of depression every couple of years. If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me.

RL: Woke up late. Will probably just play some D2.

D2: Yes.

OVG: I was so bad on L4D2 last night it was almost funny. My poor teammates...

4. Elementalist

Elementalist Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Learned my (long-distance relationship) girlfriend won't be able to come visit this November (my birthday). Sucks.

D2: Of course, have to take care of my sadness somehow. Got up to 67 on my Sorceress last night, so that's nice anyways.

5. leetserv

leetserv Diabloii.Net Member

Nah, everyone makes mistakes in the trade forum once in a while. With over an entire page of rules it's easy to get confused the first couple of times. And i just made you a new, infinitely better offer, too.

RL: Gotta finish an android assignment before friday. Gonna be a PITA.

D2: Got a Lo just a few days ago, and made a 38%/+398 Grief pb, so as soon as i get home from work i'm going to keep playing from a2 hell in the multiplayer forum with my Zealot, hopefully with some company.

OVG: Boring as hell at work, but i am trying out this cool retro space pirate game called Ascii Sector.

6. Evasive

Evasive Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Football team won tonight 2-1 against a team that one of my work colleagues supports. It will suck to be him tomorrow! Also, my NFL team (Titans) beat the Jaguars 30-3 on Monday Night Football. 2 days, 2 wins. Awesome.

D2: More wolfbarb. Seriously, I cannot overstate how much I am enjoying this character. It took a lot of work to get to this point, but my god was it worth it. I'm now in Act 4 and just about to enter the Chaos Sanctuary.