Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

making summomer

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Loptop, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Loptop

Loptop Diabloii.Net Member

making summomer

So i wanna make necro, was thinking of summom/nova/bone.
    Now i need to know how do i max psn skills or max only nova+sinergie. And what bone skills to finish 1 life remains? Ill put 1 point in every skill in summom tree.
    Then question is about block. Is it really necesseary cuz u lose like 1k life and 55fhr but u gain dr. As for items i want to use hoto/wizz, is it good cuz getting dweb is pain and no fcr. I wanna get 125 fcr and with dweb i sacrifise too much gear, especialy if i go block routine.
    Help Ty

2. soul killer

soul killer Banned

Hmmm i woudnt recommend going the summon/psn/bone hybrid.
    Psn/Bone is much better and stronger.
    As for the gear, go hoto for fcr and resists,trang gloves for the psn dmg obviously.
    Id go max block and max fcr.
    Pwnage in PvP

3. Deaddave

Deaddave Diabloii.Net Member

to take the last 1 life of the enermys just use a fire golum, the aura will do the killing for you

4. Loptop

Loptop Diabloii.Net Member

so what mix of skills u reccomend?
    as summomer i mean 1 in revive/golem stuff/prereqs -.-

btw
    is 1 in all summom tree, rest in bone skill good one?

5. MegaTherion

MegaTherion Diabloii.Net Member

Disagree... As a summonmancer, I have 1 pt in all curses, 20 gol. mastery; 20 in revive including +skills (to have at least 20 revives), 20 bone spirit, 20 bone wall cause of bonus to both Spirit and Armor. This is enough for me and my char haven´t had any real problems in Hell.

6. Algol

Algol Diabloii.Net Member

I have bone/summonmancer hybrid with skills, 20 bone spirit, 15 golem mastery, 15 bone spirit, 10 skela mages and also more that 1 point in every curse spell -especially lower resist and decrepify-.

Things are so great that I could hacked up Baal easily in Hell difficulty as my Necro was only lvl 74.Maybe my necro is not a hybrid, maybe he is TOTAL necromancer.

By the way, in my opinion 20 points for "revive" nothing more than a prodigality.Because most of revived creature are nothing but revived fools just like their living forms.Maybe 7 or 9 suffiece, the rest may be provided by items.

7. MegaTherion

I have 7 pts in revive, and with +13 to skills it makes 20. I don´t think that Revives are fools. When I entered The Worldstone Chamber with all those ressurected Venom Lords and Doom Knights, Baal was death within 2 minutes.

8. chien

chien Diabloii.Net Member

Those revives are more useful once you have Nigma :) They will tele with you and not wonder around and disappear.

Chien

9. garion

garion Diabloii.Net Member

i use a pretty standard psn/summoner..i also have another bone/summoner

id have to say that for the purposes of PvM the psn/summoner is > bone summoner (based on how i built them)

in anycase the bone one i built was a bit too difuse to kill quickly...however the psn summonr seems to rock well in hell

max psn nova
    max psn dagger
    max ps explosion
    1 pt CE
    1 pt amp dmg (useful before you get psn skills)
    1 pt lower res
    1 pt clay golem/fire
    1 pt golem mastery
    1 pt summon res
    *1 pt revives
    *1 pt raise skele
    *1 pt skele mastery
    1 pt skele mages

*you can eeither max revives which will give you 20-30 revives (but they are a pain since they croak after 2 mins...but they do rock) or max raise skele and put 10-15 into skele mastery....these are niec for a core army as they don't die much and don't have a time limit...and with 1 pt into revives you'll still have 10-15 revives running around..and its not as much of an issue if they poof after 3 mins as you'll still have a nice standing army of skeles....but this will require a heavier skill pt investment....

some nice stuff you'll want...

armor - nigma
    helm - shako ptopaz for PvM
    weapon/shield - AOKL/homunculus for raising summone, switch to deaths web/trangs shield~head for casting psn skills...also its not bad to have CTA/Spirit on switch for the BO =)....options options
    gloves - trangs
    belt - trangs

eh thats pretty much it....the gear is pretty damned flexible....although you'll like that 3 piece trangs for the psn bonus and -25% psn res =) stacked with dwebb's - psn res (-40-50%)

10. Algol

Algol Diabloii.Net Member

Dude, I said "Most of revived creatures" , Venom Lords and Doom Knights are my favourite beasts.And they are included by "Less" section of what I'm talkin about.

But you also know that we cannot find those beasts -mentioned above- under every stone we lift, so if you revive Lashers in Act 5 or Fallen Shamans in Act 1, they'll go where-ever they wish totally foolish and independent from your horde.

11. garion

glooms make nice revives too...along with urdars....

12. MegaTherion

We forgot about Moon Lords :thumbsup: When you ressurect a group of
    Frenzied Moon (Hell / Death) Lords, they have still Frenzy :wink3:

And Abyss Knights :smiley:

13. garion

lol...anything with frenzy is nice...moo(n) lords are the minotaur things in nihks temple right? (amongst other places =P)