Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Making new Windy - Cold/Phys Immunes?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by cft, Sep 20, 2006.

1. cft

cft IncGamers Member

Making new Windy - Cold/Phys Immunes?

Hi all. I'm back to D2, and decided to make a Windy. My new one is just starting, but thinking ahead, I want to have a single click in bear, about 5-10 in oak spirit, max tornado/hurricane and the rest in synergies.

My damage would all be physical or cold. And I was thinking of using a HF merc. So thats more physical and cold damage.

So Im wondering what I should do about CI/PI critters? In NM, if theres one or 2 pack-bosses I have to ignore, thats ok. But in Hell, I don't want to have to ignore whole maps worth of critters.

2. erics

erics IncGamers Member

You could find a weapon that offers % cast amp on striking. That would break their physical immunity at least.

3. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

There are very few unbreakable PIs in Hell (with your merc using Reaper's Toll, that is).

Other than that, and what has already been suggested, Spellsteel has decrepify charges on it, which will also break most PIs.

For the rare unbreakable PI/CI, I suggest you use your legs in a fast running motion...

4. Kefir-Tribe

Kefir-Tribe IncGamers Member

Yeah, or stare at them until they die of old age. Seriously, they're not many.