Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Making fun of the political ads

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sir EvilFreeSmeg, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

Making fun of the political ads

Before the political silly season is over we need a forum game based on it.

With each of the fake candidates post various outrageous and absurd attack ads against the other candidates.

Your choices are:

Skippy Didtly - Repuplican
    Ralph Uptown - Democrat
    E. Zeke Eel - Libertarian

Hi! My name is Skippy Didtly. I'm running for congress because we need change in congress. Not change for change's sake but change for a good change. Except after I win, then I'll change my stance on change and I promise you, that'll never change.

Hi! Ralph Uptown here. I'm running against Skippy Didtly for congress. Skippy say's he's for change. What kind of change does he mean? It's illegal to kick babies, rape women and commit genocide. Skippy is for change. Vote for me if you don't want to be responsible for genocide.

Hi, my name is E. Zeke Eel and I'm running for congress. My opponents have been running for a long time already and haven't let me get in a word edgewise. Let me tell you about Skippy Didtly. He's named after peanut butter. 1% of all kids are allergic to peanut butter. It KILLS those innocent children. Do YOU want to be responsible for killing kids? And then there's Ralph Upchuck. Sounds like a great guy to party with. Get drunk with. And like his name, barf all over the sidewalk. Do you want a drunk in office? Vote for the man that's a real man. Vote E. Zeke Eel for congress.

2. Quietus

Quietus IncGamers Member

Meh, I don't need to make up names - we've got some kind of municipal election coming up around here soon, and one of the candidates up for reelection is named Noah Ng. Try saying that with a bad chinese accent and hilarity ensues.

3. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

You're missing the point. Spoof ALL negative ads by everybody. It beats beating the dead horse again

4. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

ill be sure to write in Sir Smeg for congress

5. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Hi I'm Dredd for Mayor of the OTF and I promise not to raise taxes!

I will bring more jobs to the needy working people of the OTF, and I will move to have the minimun wage increased

I won't raise the taxes and will also (crosses fingers behind back) not raise the taxes.

I'll open more school sand make sure our kids stay in school!

I won't raise the taxes!

And did I say I won't raise the taxes.

I never took any bribes at any time and all those new people I hired are legit!

And did I say I won't raise the taxes!?

6. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

Gorny's been disqualified for failure to follow the rules. Only the three preselected candidates met the necessary requirements for this election.

7. Quietus

Quietus IncGamers Member

Does this mean you're going to do away with your "SoJ taxes are 5% higher than they were yesterday" stance?

8. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

Hi! Skippy Didtly here. You may have heard that my opponent E. Zeke Eel wants to raise the soj tax. Well I'm here to tell you that that is a tax on the successful and hard working players. Do you remember the first time you found an soj? The joy and elation? Mr. E. Zeke Eel would steal that joy from you. And where does it end? Does he take your sets next? What about your next 10 skill points? Stop the injustice! Vote Skippy!

Hello. E. Zeke Eel. My opponent Skippy says I want to steal your soj. I'm here to tell you that is flat wrong. Don't you remember the felling of shame, the ridicule before you had an soj? The feelings of being "left out"? Why should the lucky players keep all the sojs for themselves? They have enough. Share your sojs, it's the right thing to do.

9. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

I fail to see the fun.

10. pancakeman

pancakeman IncGamers Member

I'm Ralph Upchuck. Here's a picture of me with big white teeth. See how big they are? They are really big and white. I have a great dentist. There I am kissing a baby. I love babies. And children. And senior citizens. Oh, did I mention I'm running for Con-
    Commercial ends.