Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Making Frenzy baba using swords

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by jimmah, Jun 10, 2008.

1. jimmah

jimmah IncGamers Member

Making Frenzy baba using swords

So I have only made one Frenzy baba before and it was about 5 years ago. I decided it was time again. I want to use Lawbringer pb offhand because it looks so damn cool. I've never made/used that runeword before so big plus for that.

Main weapon is a bit more uncertain. My wish would be grief pb, but can't afford it. So looking for replacements.

Oath in an eth sword (which type) maybe? Death and Botd are equally non-affordable atm, but would also be good choices perhaps?

Any ideas?

2. karatedan

karatedan IncGamers Member

Re: Making Frenzy baba using swords

You may want to check out Spankeh's Frenzy guide in the Barbarian Guides thread that's stickied. I myself use Ebotd and Edeath, which works wonders. Oath is very affordable and reliable as a frenzy weapon. Make it in an eth balrog blade for the speed. Until you can get your hands on botd, death, or grief, lawbringer and oath will do you fine.

3. mub

mub IncGamers Member

Before I traded that perf griffons and finally could afford griefPB and LastWishPB, I used Azurewrath and Lawbringer-could handle my own definetly. Voice of Reason or Oath are also nice.

4. MYK

MYK Diablo: IncGamers Member

Lawbringer and Oath is awesome. It makes monsters die a lot. Having stuff decrepified is really a treat and Oath pounds out the damage.

That's the setup I was using on my Hardcore Double Swing barb. Just don't be a nooblit like me and make Lawbringer in a superior sword which jacks the repair cost WAY up. Or just pick up Ort rune + chippy every so often to repair.

I'm sure Last Wish, Grief and all those others will just pwn with lawbringer.