Making a WW/Kick/Stun

yelopen

Diabloii.Net Member
Making a WW/Kick/Stun

This is Speederlanders build and I need some major help with it, hopefully someone here has experience with it.

Planned Gear:

Helm - ?
Armor - Enigma Mage
Amulet - 15 FCR amulet (hopefully +skills)
Rings - 20 dex Raven + 10FCR/105AR/25FR/25LR ring
Belt- Spider
Boots- +1 Shadow Dancers
Gloves- Trang
Claws- Fury Runic / Chaos Runic / Jade Talon 15IAS / Fools Claw
Switch- CtA / Sigon Shield (Spirit too high str)

9 Shadow GCs
Anni
Torch

Stash-
T-Gods
OW Belt
Dwarf
Angelics

1) The thing that's giving me the biggest problem right now is the helmet. It was advised to get a 2soc CoA but I don't think I'll be able to afford it. Probably not the 3/20/2 Circ either. I'm thinking about getting a 2shadow/2soc circ or something, but I lose 30 FHR, 15 DR, and 30 res from CoA. Your supposed to socket slots in CoA with 15IAS jewels, and I can do that with this circlet, but I have to put 6x FHR SCs to make up for the FHR and put A LOT of points into Fade to make up for CoA. What should I do?

2) I believe I'm hitting all the fastest WW and Kick breakpoints with Fury/Chaos, Fury/Jade Talon, and Fools/Chaos. Will I have to have these all runics in order to hit the BP? I should have 30 off-weapon IAS.

3) Any comments? Anything?

order

Diabloii.Net Member
it might be a better choice to swap the 15fcr ammy with a maras or metalgrid and using a circlet instead to reach the 65fcr bp. try and find a 2/20/2 or a 2/20/ with some nice mods (visionary (%ar on lvl) being one of the best).

try and find some nice greater talon claws for lower dex reqs. the physical damage increase is minimal on runics... maybe 30 damage more. the extra points you can put into vita would be much more worthwhile.

try and get +2 shadowdancer and since u can use shadowdancer (167req) you should be able to use a spirit monarch for bo switch.

make sure you hit the 48 fhr bp and you should be fine.

yelopen

Diabloii.Net Member
it might be a better choice to swap the 15fcr ammy with a maras or metalgrid and using a circlet instead to reach the 65fcr bp. try and find a 2/20/2 or a 2/20/ with some nice mods (visionary (%ar on lvl) being one of the best).

try and find some nice greater talon claws for lower dex reqs. the physical damage increase is minimal on runics... maybe 30 damage more. the extra points you can put into vita would be much more worthwhile.

try and get +2 shadowdancer and since u can use shadowdancer (167req) you should be able to use a spirit monarch for bo switch.

make sure you hit the 48 fhr bp and you should be fine.
Hopefully I can get a 2/20/2 but I doubt it. A 2/20/1 wouldn't work because I need 30 IAS.

Hmmmm...good idea on the claws. Hopefully I can get +2Shadow.

Thanks for the help.