Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

makin a summoning necro

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by arceon, Mar 18, 2004.

1. arceon

arceon IncGamers Member

makin a summoning necro

hi im somwhat new to necromancers and im lookin for advise or tips.on a good buil or any sorta guidance at all.btw sup everybody im new to the forums and i plan to be here for quite a while.anybody wanna beer? :buddies:

2. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

I'll save the greeting part for Mad Mantis(he enjoys that alot) and I would suggest reading the "sticky" at top of the forum for a Summoner guide(or look among the threads)...because This has been asked quite a bit, and some people might be alittle rude(won't mention the names).

And afterwards, if you have any questions...feel free to post them.

HoS

3. JoJeck

JoJeck IncGamers Member

Welcome to the dark world of Necromancy. Like HoS says try the guides linked to in the sticky for basic information or trawl through a few threads.

cheers :buddies:

4. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

The guides are all in one thread. It is [Necromancer Guides, tips and info]. It would be good if you checked them all. If you have a question feel free to make a thread after having used the search function.

I am very pleased that you know how to greet a fellow Necro. That beer sound mighty nice. :drink:

Why thank you HoS. Care for a pint? :buddies:

5. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

6. arceon

arceon IncGamers Member

yeah thanx for the help.im debating wether i should make a summonmancer or a bonemancer.i wanna make a pvm necro and iv made acouple builds on single player.iv always liked necros because they have some of the best skills around and not to mention can make armys to do their bidding for them.yeah iv checked out the links above and they gave me some good ideas,thanx for puttin them up gvandale.iv been hangin around on diablo for about half a year but d2 iv had for maybe a month now and iv tried many chars but necros probably the best iv used by far.