• Poing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blame some one else...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Black_KING

Diabloii.Net Member
Make the last character.

Like i said want to make may last character but don't know what char. will be, so i make this poll.
PLEASE GUYS VOTE

nemar

Diabloii.Net Member
assassin of course !!!!!
it's like a pig all is good to eat. it is the more open charactere I think.

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
If this will be your last character, make something not so common

I vote for melee-sorc

:)

your last character has to be different. go out with a bang. find a 3 socket (do they exsist? i have several 2 socket ones) wirts leg. then go for a HC wirtadin.
Oooo, or how about the ultimate, a duel weilding wirtarian. you can mule 2 legs onto 1 character cant you? (hey, wirt had 2 legs, i dont see why you shoul onyl have 1 of them) can you imagine hell baal beign beaten to death by 2 wirts legs...

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
farting bob said:
your last character has to be different. go out with a bang. find a 3 socket (do they exsist? i have several 2 socket ones) wirts leg. then go for a HC wirtadin.
Oooo, or how about the ultimate, a duel weilding wirtarian. you can mule 2 legs onto 1 character cant you? (hey, wirt had 2 legs, i dont see why you shoul onyl have 1 of them) can you imagine hell baal beign beaten to death by 2 wirts legs...
he had 1 normal leg and one wodden so that would not work (they made it impossible to pick up 2 if i recall right)

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
hahhaa dual wirt's legs socketed with shaels and eths to beat baal to death with would be mighty cool!! great idea bob! :clap:

p.s. aww shucks. :grrr:

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
if there's ever a pol where someone asks about any character class, I always choose the paladin, if you want a build too, I always choose the zealot.

The only poll I wouldn't choose that would be "which class is the most boring to play" or "which build sucks the most".

Yea, I love zealots :D

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
well it would help if you listed what other chars you have played but i suggest a Bonecaster necro, wind druid, hunter druid, trapsin, firedruid, bear druid