+107 AR
Eth - 4 soc

found in the pit
what is this item worth?

please post comments

inogreen

Diabloii.Net Member
umm... no

no you cannot "have" it. iam really just curious how much this would be worth in a trade, is it worth it to exile it. some help please?

inogreen

Diabloii.Net Member
ok well what iam really asking is it worth trading as is right now. or should i just keep because i wont get much for it? .. if that makes sense.

Singollo

Diabloii.Net Member
inogreen said:
ok well what iam really asking is it worth trading as is right now. or should i just keep because i wont get much for it? .. if that makes sense.
its good and has trade value, though ed over resist or the other way is all up to the one who needs it, some ones build may call for resist and others may want the ed/ar. your only task now is to find the right buyer.

o and "can i have it?" :teeth:

kryo

Diabloii.Net Member
Found an eth sacred rondache with ~35 res all in the pit the other day... forgot about self repair on exile, and promptly sold to it akara for merc ressing cashies *smacks head*

sJw_shan

Diabloii.Net Member
Does enhanced damage on a shield add damage to smite? - Or else I don't see why someone wouldn't use a resists 4 socket shield for exile. Since you'd probably be rich enough to afford it anyways heh.

*edit: Can I also have it?

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
kryo said:
Found an eth sacred rondache with ~35 res all in the pit the other day... forgot about self repair on exile, and promptly sold to it akara for merc ressing cashies *smacks head*
Dude, you don't have to smack your head yourself, I will gladly do it for you. Your welcome. Ughh, I'd kill for a shield like that.

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
can i have it????????

the only reason i would ever use exile is on a zealot, and for that reason i'm loooking for 333+ defense.....i'm pretty sure i will never ever use another zealot in my life, EVER, but if i find that sheild, i'm only one item away from my desired build, and therefore i would finish the zealot.

screw exile on a smiter, that is so cheap, hey let me grab my fohdin and use a lower resist wand+conviction........

or better yet a life tap wand+charge+smite, and never ever let u run away...oh so much fun, i'm sure i will never ever get bored of that, EVER.

oh and by the way, the damage is blow on that crap: +2 offensive?

----->LAUGH OUT LOUD.....

MrMuff

Diabloii.Net Member
ok but in all seriousness

i got an eth botd 396/14 spike for that shield. lol i dont ask i pay :)