• g-merc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorny

Banned
Make a sticky thread for D3 stuff ?

Should I create and sticky a thread for all related D3 rumors, questions, chat, etc ?

Seems like they are popping up more now than before ...

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member
aragorn_elessar said:
Should I create and sticky a thread for all related D3 rumors, questions, chat, etc ?

I suppose it wouldnt really hurt. Although I doubt it will be coming out anytime soon o_O

But yeah, go for it. I'm sure people have plenty of questions/rumors and junk.

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
It would be nice, but there are already 5 other stickies here; are they all necessary?

Gorny

Banned
Some of those stickies are temporary, one (the build one) Elly stuck from the General Strat Forum.

i was thinking about creating a stickied threa to link perviously stickied threads inside.....clean up the place abit. call it spring cleaning.

Also, i am going to go over the rule thread and update it a bit...and remove some stuff that is not needed.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
aragorn_elessar said:

So, you got my message :rolleyes:

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
There really isn't any information right now other than: "It hasn't been officially announced, but it is almost certainly being worked on"

Most of the discussion is about what people think D3 may or may not be like, and seperate threads make more sense for general speculations and ideas.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not a fan of stickies. They're fine for rules and guidelines, and maybe faqs but I think discussion/speculation threads should be prone to the auto bump just like everything else.

Gorny

Banned
SuggestiveName said:
I'm not a fan of stickies. They're fine for rules and guidelines, and maybe faqs but I think discussion/speculation threads should be prone to the auto bump just like everything else.
I had not decided to sticky that one, but rather create it and leave the link in the newly created stickied thread for stickies.

That way it is acessible and at the same time not cluttering up the forum.

Gorny

Banned
Ok folks, the yes poeple beat the no people.

There will be a thread for D3 related chat.

But I will not sticky it, it will be linked to in the Community Forum Sticky Thread.

Gorny

Banned
zirilion said:
so here is that d3 related thread anyway (plz post a link here)
i cant find it :D

That's because I haven' t had a chance to put it up yet.

I want to look over some other threads and add a few links.

Status
Not open for further replies.