Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MAJOR PROBLEM, please help

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by PinkeyandtheBrain, Apr 18, 2005.

1. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

MAJOR PROBLEM, please help

Ok i just booted up atma and i could not find mt Diablo II folder with atma. Intreagued i quit out of atma and tryed to find it without atma, i did not find it, could not find it. however i know it is still their somewhere because i still can open it up and play but cant xfer at all. gahhh i am so frustrated :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

well, well, it sounds to me that it would be about time you take advantage of the marvellous "search" function of the windows operating system. (possibly the only working function) look for it under your start menu.
    if as you say you can still play the game, than right clicking on the icon, than left clicking on 'properties' will bring up a menu where the file's location is shown.
    as for your save files they will be in the directory called "save", and end with .d2s. good luck!

3. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

uhhh yea i feel like a compleet idiot right now, i was just tweaking out because i could not find it and also becasue my shortcut to my save did not work. I took your advice and lo and behold it was secreted away in "limewire downloads" put back in my documents.. thanks
    mod's please close this thread, it is resolved.
    and thanks artagas :eek:

4. Sint Nikolaas

Sint Nikolaas IncGamers Member

Thread reported, the questions was supposed to be asked in the sticky atma thread (I wonder if people just have some sort of bifocal eye enhancement that they just don't see the stickies), but the answer is also given in proper order. No need to keep this thread alive. :)

5. Cattleya

Cattleya IncGamers Member

Um, why? I don't see any violations...

It was a windows/D2 question, not an ATMA question. ATMA is just how he first discovered the problem of a misplaced directory.
    Which you just did by responding to it. (Yeah, yeah, I'm guilty of that as well now. I just hate seeing someone get jumped on when they haven't done anything against the rules.)

@Pinky: Just an observation I have made during my time here: Mods don't close threads unless there is a problem. Once a question is answered, it will naturally fall off the front page. It is really not necessary to ask the mods to close a thread like this. (Why create unnecessary work for them?)

6. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

Thanks Cattleya, and sint atma was doing its job to perfection.
    Now no more responses...(i wish i had the magical baton of close thread) :D
    dropped, case closed, bam and done.