Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Magnetic Mondaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Chairnick, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Chairnick

Chairnick Diabloii.Net Member

Magnetic Mondaily

No daily for 4 days straight?

RL: Study. One last exam to do before I can advance in next year of electrical engineering, involving magnetics (hence the title). It's a pain to study and it'll be even greater pain if I fail it (which I already did once and this is my last chance). I hear from some reliable sources though if you passed all other subjects and write an appeal, we might be able to advance even without it, so that's my ray of hope.

D2: Respeced my fire/summon druid that failed to stay alive in Gold diggers tourney to Fury wolf and he's whacking his way through NM. Only 3 more levels 'till Upped ribby.:jig:

2. HappeningKT

HappeningKT Banned

Re: Magnetic Mondaily

@Chairnick : I sure can understand ur pain, because I am gonna write that xam this saturday :p.

RL : Have xams this week. So studying.

D2 : I think I'll never develop few basic habits(backing up of stashes) in my D2 life. A virus attack on my comp, completely screwing it up, and I have all my stashes and chars in the windows installation folder. So for the second time in the past 2 months, I am back to zero. I only have the runes and items(only qualifiers) of MFO which I backed up.
    Wow.....I have a Jah, a Sur and no cathan's seal :p.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  3. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Hmmm...not sure that this world needs any more incompetent electrical engineers, unless you are planning on being a competent one of course :scratchchin:

Just kidding, I am a master electrician, so I have to give you crap for all the electrical engineer crap that I have to put up with.

D2: almost done with NM act 5 in the Tournament, the game crashed twice while I was doing ancients, thats always scary. after the 2nd crash I decided maybe I should backup, but it didn't crash on the third time. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with all of the traps/CoS, because the third time I didn't put them out before I spawned them

OVG: got a real bad itch to play the original Zelda, not sure if it will actually happen. It was never my favorite game, so I'm not sure why I'm really wanting to.

also I dont even know what OVG stands for... but it seems to be other games...Other Virtual Games maybe?

4. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned Diabloii.Net Member

Other Video Games afaik. The Legend Of Zelda, as in the one for NES, or Zelda: A Link To The Past, for the SNES? I'm a big Zelda fan, although I've been cheating quite a lot lately with the newer releases via online guides. :(

RL: School as a non-degree student, yay! Work starts in 2 weeks, yay!

D2: Furyzon full tweaked out, and only two tokens spent. >_> She does feel rather OP compared to the stuff I've been making lately. Charged Boltress is next, alongside my Bear/HC squad.

OVG: None, bar Ever 17. One more pathway to unlock. :>

5. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa Diabloii.Net Member

SlowMG is slow. You're still not done despite all the cheating? :tongue:

RL: Exam in 43 minutes, which is why I'm here instead of studying. :badteeth: Going to sleep after that, then probably reviewing flash cards for other upcoming tests.

D2: No.

OVG: Unlikely.

6. Ojimijam

Ojimijam Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Work for 9 hours today, work for 9 hours tomorrow. I think that spells time for a little sleep :p

D2: Only in fanfic version

7. pancakeman

pancakeman Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Just got back from school, my hands are torn up from golf. Strangely, my swing is improving, but now I'm having trouble hitting the ball. When I was doing it wrong, I was getting more results. Also, lucked out in Pub Speaking, I was about two minutes from having to give a speech I was not prepared for when time ran out. Yay!

D2: No.

OVG: Bought some songs for GH5, and I'll be playing them. I grabbed Boddhisatva, Sample in a Jar, Lay it on the Line, Protoshredanoid, and Afterlife. They are all pretty fun, but I like Sample in a Jar and Protoshredanoid best.

8. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

The origionl NES version, I am a huge zelda fan too, but that is probably my least favorite one. My all time favorite is NES zelda 2. Its always tough not to check guides for stuff, I try to run through at least once with no guide, unless I am really stuck. then after I beat it I can look at guides to find all the stuff I missed. becasue you can never relive that first time playthrough.