Magical find and me

honkytonkyzonky

Diabloii.Net Member
Magical find and me

HI,

I Have a lv 90 sorc i mf with 501% i was woundering wheres the best place to find faccets? and also deaths web? plz help if u can

Deaths Jaws

Diabloii.Net Member
try the pit in act 1 hell or meph...they have good chances to drop high end gear and with the mf ur packing u MAY get some good uniques...if u dont get wat ur after then trade wat u find for wat ur after :)

easy peasy lemon squeezy :D

Jaws...

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
honkytonkyzonky said:
HI,

I Have a lv 90 sorc i mf with 501% i was woundering wheres the best place to find faccets? and also deaths web? plz help if u can
I believe Duriel is the monster witht the single greatest chance of dropping a facet. Andy and Meph are probably also good targets.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
thegiantturtle said:
I believe Duriel is the monster witht the single greatest chance of dropping a facet. Andy and Meph are probably also good targets.
I don't think andy is mlvl 85... Not entirely sure.

Facets are qlvl 85, therefore, lvl 85 areas are the best by far, and then act bosses.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
helvete said:
I don't think andy is mlvl 85... Not entirely sure.

Facets are qlvl 85, therefore, lvl 85 areas are the best by far, and then act bosses.
Oops. Right. I was just thinking about the quest bug drop and high chance for jewelry and jewels. Andy isn't high enough for facets.