Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

magic finding

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Harleycooper, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Harleycooper

Harleycooper IncGamers Member

just found a bit of info on diablo wiki about magic finding and gear that i thought may come in use to new people such as me and its been working great so far. ok so you can get socketz on gear e.g helms chest etc now we all know you can place a topaz inside to increase your mf slightly..what i found out is that you can actually fill anything full of topaz..or perfect topaz..any really... so you can say have a chest with 4-5 slots full of topaz.. that alone will boost yo alot..what ive been doing is when im a couple hits away from killing a boss.. just whack on all your mf gear quickly and deliver the killing blow works well when u want to do f st runs but want to wear our good gear ..takes up a few slots but if you are searching for a item or two its a great way to do it..i go to diablo nightmare run it fairly fast take diablo to 1-5 hits then swap hit ..and boom at the very very least i get magic.. most of the time i see rares though set and unique i find best mf arouhd 200-300 or so ive tried more and it doesnt really do anything special :( but yes thatsfull kit of topaz justfor kills.. doesnt have to b fancy just as longas u can wear it it will do the job ... hope this kind of helps any noobs such as myself out there find better gear

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  2. Harleycooper

Harleycooper IncGamers Member

also 3 af the same quality topaz = 1 higher :) cube recipe

3. wolfofbenjamin

wolfofbenjamin IncGamers Member

Thanks to my Gull Dagger, my sorceress got my first ever completed set.

4. FoxOfDoom

FoxOfDoom IncGamers Member

I could help you there, if you play on Open Battlenet I could hook you up with a good charm for magic item find. I play on US West.. just re-installed D2 last night.