Maggot Lair crash

gravenhammerfist

Diabloii.Net Member
Maggot Lair crash

My assassin in hell has gotten the amulet in the viper temple and has since gone back about 5 times now to the ML to retreive the shaft and the game keeps crashing right when i am in the 3rd level and i get the "realm down" afterwards. Any ideas why this would be happening? :confused:

thanks

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
Rare but impassible bug

gravenhammerfist said:
My assassin in hell has gotten the amulet in the viper temple and has since gone back about 5 times now to the ML to retreive the shaft and the game keeps crashing right when i am in the 3rd level and i get the "realm down" afterwards. Any ideas why this would be happening? :confused:

thanks
Sounds like this is in the same game. It's happened before, and the only answer is to make a new game.

A display error occurs that shuts down the video buffer, I believe, and the game crashes. It's known to happen once in a blue moon, but Blizzard doesn't seem to have the proper personnel to frequent the realms and join games when this is alleged to precisely discern the cause. Since it happens so infrequently the accepted answer is to remake.

gravenhammerfist

Diabloii.Net Member
Ax2Grind said:
Sounds like this is in the same game. It's happened before, and the only answer is to make a new game.

A display error occurs that shuts down the video buffer, I believe, and the game crashes. It's known to happen once in a blue moon, but Blizzard doesn't seem to have the proper personnel to frequent the realms and join games when this is alleged to precisely discern the cause. Since it happens so infrequently the accepted answer is to remake.
I guess I never thought about changing the game name....i'll try, thanks