Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mage pala vs bone nec problems

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Magikc, May 12, 2005.

1. Magikc

Magikc Banned

Mage pala vs bone nec problems

I have mage pala 7k hammer, 4k foh, -150 res all form conv. I duel a lot and dont have problems with any character excpect bone necros. The problem is with their bs that tracks after atack. My friend have bone necro which can get 125fcr breakpoint with 90 res light nad 2 absorb on(tgods and wisp) and stock resist. My foh can't hurt him a lot so i have to use hammer's vs him. I can kill him with 3 hammers when he need to cast 8 bs to kill me. My best tacitic vs him is tele around him and cast hammers tring to lock him in hammerfield. When i see that he has only little life i always tele on top of him couse i want to kill him 1 hammer, but if he namelock me his bs is faster, it tracks me and i cant cast any hammer, and cant tele away!! :confused: The only rescue for me in that situations charge away. I have 86 fhr breakpoint and this situation makes me anoying. Anyone can help me and tell- when should i tele on him(i always afraid about this bs which tracks me)??

*bs - bone spirit

If someone have better tactic when duel hammer vs bone nec plz write it down too :)

2. PlasmaDragon

PlasmaDragon IncGamers Member

a Good nec shouldn't lose to a hammerdin anyway and you are basically a low damage hammerdin if he negates your foh. However, if it takes your friend 8 spirits to kill you then his spirit damage must really suck and this should give you a chance to win.

Most hammerdins i've seen charge away nonstop from me then cry aa or cheapass when i telelock or prison them. I guess you can try that too. Sure it's noob as hell but so is ibs and teeth spamming which is about all 99.9999% of necs do. You can try and tele hammer him when you think you are completely desynched and he won't know what hit him. You should spend most of your time vigor charging around and making invisible hammerfield and watchout for ibs at the same time. Also you can try using delayed name lock to surprise him.(name lock with auro and switch to tele then conc immediately)

3. Magikc

Magikc Banned

My life is close to 5k and he dont use marrwalk bug, also he use absorb so he dont have much +skills items:) His life is close to 3k so i can easy kills him with 3 hammers.
    I charge//tele away only when i lose aboute half life and he not or he spam like crazy^^ Couse i can kill him in 3 hits i try to lock him in hamerfield.
    charge away from the bigining is newbie couse necro dont need to atack me he can stay in place, so i dont wanna play like newb. :p
    The only disadventege in this mech is bs's "stunt"(or track dont know how to call it) it makes me anoying couse when i tele on him and he name lock me in the same time i cant cast and cant tele away - so i have to charge away;/

4. PlasmaDragon

PlasmaDragon IncGamers Member

I'm guessing that your pally is pure vita and using stuff like jahed hoz and 40+ life gcs!?!?!?This match up usually ends up with 1 side being noobish. ibs, teeth spam is noobish and so is desynch charge away hammer spam. and for a nec he can take a lot of necs i have access to a pretty good necro and my friend 1 hits him with hammerdin. Still all i do is chase after him with spear, imo ibs and teeth spam is just too easy. (i can actually take 2-3 hammers if i use golem and oak)

5. Magikc

Magikc Banned

Charges skills r not allowed on duels - so no oak.
    My pally can have max block with 2*raven and cat's eye, so he has almoust all point in vita. I have 3 * 12fhr skillers(rest skillers with life) to get 86 fhr breakpoint with my spirit.
    I jave jah'ed shako but i dont use it in duel with necro. I use shako only when need 50%dr.
    Spear dont track me so i dont care aboute it(if he mass spear then i tele on his head and bye bye necro, if he run away then he probalby went into one of hammer that i casted around him before), teeth has little dmg so i dont care aboute it couse i have HUGE life;] Only problem is this short time stunt from bs which makes that i cant tele away//cast hammer. i wonder if i handle with 200fhr break point but its to crazy for me :p
    If necro is max vita then pala with 125fcr can't beat him with one hammer. 125 fcr pala has less then 15k dmg so i pvp its less then 2.5 k life. Max vita necro has more. If pala dont have 125 fcr he dont have chance with good necro.

yestarday i play match with my friend i played semi offens(dont like playing like lame- charge away and cast hammers) and i lose match 5:4;/ I can handle with him only when i play defensivly... it makes me..*****.
    Any other advice for me? :)