Made me laugh, might it be because it is late?

mudvaynefan

Diabloii.Net Member
you missed a guy selling katanas on those buy-at-home things and he started banging one of them on the table, and the end of it flew off and hit him in hist chest, and he dropped to the floor yelling "ahhhh, that hurt,, ahhh, that hurt big time, ahhhh" then another guy comes up and hes all "we might need some ambulance surgery in the studio" all calm and stuff, made me laugh hard

Mystik

Diabloii.Net Member
mudvaynefan said:
you missed a guy selling katanas on those buy-at-home things and he started banging one of them on the table, and the end of it flew off and hit him in hist chest, and he dropped to the floor yelling "ahhhh, that hurt,, ahhh, that hurt big time, ahhhh" then another guy comes up and hes all "we might need some ambulance surgery in the studio" all calm and stuff, made me laugh hard
Hahah, i loved how the other guy came out and made that comment about the surgery. He said it so calmly.

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
haha that guy is an idiot.. i remember watching it one other time late at night and he was flinging those kitana's around and sliced himself. Maybe he should just stop touching the swords altogether.

FireAnt45

Diabloii.Net Member
LOL all three videos great. And what have we learned? don't buy katanas from the shopping channal.

ps:w00t jason and the agonaughts (sp?) i havre that movie ya!

User Name

Diabloii.Net Member
lol, good stuff

I like how the camera keeps moving around like that guy is still talking about them... like as the guy falls behind the table, the camera get a close up of the swords on display

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
First video: Dumbass...

Second video: I feel sorry for the poor guy.

Third video: Anybody know if it's a bad thing that my ear drum is bleeding?