• This poll sux

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only dare to run them on sc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
Macgyver

everytime i get home from school i watch the old episodes of macgyver, probly ive watched them all

Unbelivable what he can do with stuff we wouldnt even know what to do with

in todays episode he made hand grenades out of those things that grow on trees dont remember what it was in english,
is there anything at all he cant really do?

so my question is can he make a nuclear bomb out of a lemon?

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Someone set up us the bomb.

No, but I can teach you how to make a bomb out of a roll of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite.

Without fissile material, a nuclear bomb cannot be created. A lemon just won't do (you could conceivably make a weak chemical weapon but nothing more serious than this).

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
No, but I can teach you how to make a bomb out of a roll of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite.
I can teach you how to make a landmine using only a hairpin... and a mine. :rolleyes:

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
ive seen him make an airplane out of an engine, a fan, and some bamboo. i bet he could make a bomb with a paperclip and toothpaste.

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
First off, its freakin Macgyver. He can make anything out of anything. Plus he has a sweet mullet which only helps.

As for Bond, he doesn't know how to make a bomb only how to disarm one (unless you count The Spy Who Loved Me but that bomb was pretty easy to understand). He is better dressed than Macgyver though (most of the time).

Edit: Bomb out of toothpaste you say?

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
Without fissile material, a nuclear bomb cannot be created. A lemon just won't do
MacGyver can. He's still a TV character, after all :)

And if he REALLY fails making that bomb, he'll add some wire and a pen (so now he has a lemon and a wire and a pen) and build a stargate to escape so he doesn't need the bomb right away. Actually, he doesn't need the pen to make the stargate; he just uses the stargate to gate back to when the script was written. Then he uses the pen to change the script so that he'll be able to make that bomb out of a lemon.

It's all about finding ways to solve the problem.

Technetium

Diabloii.Net Member
MacGuyver is one of my all-time favorite shows, but I just wish that all of the cool stuff in that show was a little more scientifically sound. There's a lot that happens in it that can't be reproduced in reality.

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Jigga-Scrooge said:
ive seen him make an airplane out of an engine, a fan, and some bamboo. i bet he could make a bomb with a paperclip and toothpaste.
You can make a bomb out of toothpaste. You'll need more than a paperclip though :) more like a chemistry set.

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
Did you know if you mixed equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate, you can make napalm?

If one were so inclined.