Mace frenzy barb

ToolRulez654

Diabloii.Net Member
Mace frenzy barb

ok well im sure somewhere some1 has said something about building a mace frenzy barb but i need to know if what i have here sounds good. this is only for skills plz help me with what i should do with stats and equipment (not weapons im set there).ok so heres what im planning

20 frenzy
20 bo
10 shout
10 bash
10 double swing
10 mace master
10 taunt
1 battle command
1 berserk
im not sure about the bash but it ups the damg on ds so i need ur help. thx in advance for everything :worship:

DhR_PvP

Diabloii.Net Member
i would take the points from bash and place in shout

The points between ds and taunt are your choice but i rarly ever used ds incomapision in the use of taunt.

I think you plan to use ds when fully frenzied but with the amount of pdr monsters have in later parts of hell ull be using zerk more often

ToolRulez654

Diabloii.Net Member
ok so what should i do about armor and gloves? oh and ive heard about this angelic combo but what does it do exactly? does this mean i should keep those ones i find form meph every 2 runs?

DhR_PvP

Diabloii.Net Member
The ring and ammy combine give tons of ar based on chara lvl and 10 dex 95 life 20 dam to mana and 6ll

armor is up between enigma, coh, valor
gloves u could leave alot more options but depends on your ias goals good chioces would be

LoH
Steelrends
IK
Crafted (20 ias stats leech)

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
ToolRulez654 said:
ok well im sure somewhere some1 has said something about building a mace frenzy barb but i need to know if what i have here sounds good. this is only for skills plz help me with what i should do with stats and equipment (not weapons im set there).ok so heres what im planning

20 frenzy
20 bo
10 shout
10 bash
10 double swing
10 mace master
10 taunt
1 battle command
1 berserk
im not sure about the bash but it ups the damg on ds so i need ur help. thx in advance for everything :worship:
Take the points from taunt and put them in mace mastery. A maxed mastery is critical for its deadly strike and huge boost to AR even though the damage boosts will be less than taunt (damage isn't king if you can't hit anything).

ToolRulez654

Diabloii.Net Member
so i guess my skills should be like this:

20 mace mastery
20 frenzy
20 bo
20 shout

besides 1 into battle command, zerk and prequists what should i do with the rest of the points? and what about points? well ty to u 2 for helping me and to anyone else

DhR_PvP

Diabloii.Net Member
Only get 16 points with + skills this is where mastery has cs deminishing returns and its at 20% here then put rest of points to taunt for damage and ull find taunt usefull anyway